bennj

Kulak Arms

Whenever I have a positive experience I like to spread the word, as noted by some of my previous posts. My son had been looking for a carry pistol and had several in mind. In checking around, I found out about Kulak Arms and stopped in a week before Christmas. Tom asked if he could help me with anything, I explained I was just looking for my son and told him what his short list was, especially looking for a Shield Plus. He showed me what they had in stock, very friendly and accommodating, no pressure or upselling. I never felt rushed or intimidated at all. Also spoke with Rich Kulak a bit on the way out, said he could order the Shield if that's what he wanted. Several days before Christmas my son met me there after work (bonus, they have evening hours). A little busier, but Rich asked if he  could help. My son ended up ordering the Shield Plus for a price that was equal to the lowest price I had seen online (which would also have included shipping/transfer fees). I also noticed the Sig P365 variants they had were lower priced after all was said and done. Ordered 12/21, it arrived 12/30, miraculously cleared NICs 1/4. As far as I'm concerned, Kulak Arms offers great service, atmosphere, and prices, and only 15 minutes travel time for us to boot. 

• Like 1