Moutinas

Lawfull Concealed Carry Permited on Premises

That's a take off on the Concealed Carry Act in NY.  Murphy has never has an original idea.  He tries to get away with whatever they do in NY.

Whilst I am a believer in personal property  rights I had an experience last month in NYC. I can carry under LEOSA in NY.  I can carry hollowpoints, 15 rd magazines just about anywhere.  If I carry into a store that doesn't have a "guns welcome here" sign, it's a felony.

Back to personal property rights.  Went to Radio City for the Christmas Show.  No gun as I know of no theater that allows it. My niece was PR manager for the Empire State Building 10 years ago.  Even then, NYPD wouldn't be allowed in armed unless they were on duty.

Back to Radio City.  I have a knife with a half inch cutting edge on my Keychain. The security guy acted like I had a bazooka!!! Called the supervisor. He reacted like I had a hand grenade. Asked me who I was with. Pointed to my companion.  Told me, "don't try anything".  Did he think I could possibly attempt a mass killing with a half inch blade?

I attempted to show him my retired ID to reassure him. He responded, "that won't do you any good here".

I got in.

However the Christmas Show at Radio City is not what it used to be.  It was over 2 hrs with an intermission.  Now it's 90 minutes. They do the Rockettes, the bus, the Santa's and that's it. So instead of 2 shows a day they can do 4.

• Like 1