Mike77

10yr old on camera waving around loaded gun

12 hours ago, Mike77 said:

I didn't know the show came back after a&e got woke and canceled it. Wife and i used to bi ge watch it. 

yea. they're not called livepd anymore though. something legal that they couldn't use that name again. they're on patrol live now. sticks is a regular, as well as curtis wilson. they're on the reelz channel. i forget the comcast channel number.

48 minutes ago, RegRasc1 said:

On Patrol Live on Reelz.  Every Friday and Saturday night at 8pm.  A&E is currently suing Reelz over it.

i think they tried suing abrams too?

a&e shoulda never taken it off the air. then since they did, they shoulda been smart enought o put it back on.

On 1/18/2023 at 9:51 AM, RegRasc1 said:

On Patrol Live on Reelz.  Every Friday and Saturday night at 8pm.  A&E is currently suing Reelz over it.

Screw A&E for giving into the woke mob during the summer of love.

• Agree 2

On 1/17/2023 at 9:55 PM, Mike77 said:

I just saw this, and made me sick.....

how sick did it make you?  were vomiting, bed ridden?

let's not get dramatic

now thats' out of the way, poor parenting obviously but not much different nor more dangerous then sitting in the car with your kid driving and watching them text.

plenty of examples of stupid games winning stupid prizes

1 hour ago, RUTGERS95 said:

poor parenting obviously but not much different nor more dangerous then sitting in the car with your kid driving and watching them text.

A toddler walking around aiming a loaded gun, pretending to shoot it, is the same as someone driving and texting? :facepalm:

It's scary and impressive how good kids can be at getting into where they're not supposed to. Once something gets their interest, they're relentless.

This is why I am extremely strict about putting things in secure places, be it guns or mundane things like frying pans , kitchen knives, etc.