CHEFSCE

Kolar Arms Made in America

I recently bought a Kolar Sporting shotgun with Regal engraving and a F1 stock. Made in America, Racine Wisconsin to be exact. 

A great company with extraordinary customer service. If you have a few extra minutes this factory tour video is well worth the time Visit of the Kolar Arms factory with Sean Mainland, director of operations, sales and marketing - Bing video

1 hour ago, CHEFSCE said:

I recently bought a Kolar Sporting shotgun with Regal engraving and a F1 stock. Made in America, Racine Wisconsin to be exact. 

A great company with extraordinary customer service. If you have a few extra minutes this factory tour video is well worth the time Visit of the Kolar Arms factory with Sean Mainland, director of operations, sales and marketing - Bing video

WAY too rich for my blood!

You are correct, they are pricey. I have admired their shotguns for 25 plus years, and I am still trying to replace the money by parting with a lot of my 35-year collection. If that doesnt work out I may have to part with a kidney, but it is amazing to shoot, and I am gonna do my best to wear it out. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, CHEFSCE said:

You are correct, they are pricey. I have admired their shotguns for 25 plus years, and I am still trying to replace the money by parting with a lot of my 35-year collection. If that doesnt work out I may have to part with a kidney, but it is amazing to shoot, and I am gonna do my best to wear it out. 

Congrats and enjoy, would love to have one, just not in my price range.

From what I hear about Kolar you won't.