lowered to $775 and am tossing in a bunch of Remington Home Defense ammo. I’ll count it up tomorrow and update. I found both handguns that I’ve been looking for and need to jump on them asap. 

Time to sell off an awesome Henry. The .410 Axe is super fun to shoot and easy to store. I’ve had it for a couple years but it’s only been out of the house twice to go to the range. I don’t believe I’ve put 100 shells through it. I’ve gotten into .22 shooting and am looking to free up some funds to put towards a rim fire semiauto pistol and DA revolver. Priced at $800 which seems to be an awesome price for this gun and the extra RPP foregrip and quiver, but feel free to send me your best offer as I may also entertain a trade for a .22 semi handgun and/or DA revolver. Both the foregrip and quiver are brand new and were only taken out to photo. I’m located in Monmouth County and would prefer to meet at an FFL in my general vicinity (Old Bridge Gun Club, Howell Gun Works, Shore Shot, WeShoot) but may be willing to travel a bit, especially if you’ve got something I’d like to trade for. Any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. I’ve sold a few Henry’s on njwoodsandwater as a reference. I hope you are all well and look forward to finding a new home for this Henry. Buyer covers fees at the FFL unless we’re trading at which point we each cover our own fees. 

bulldog case is included. I’m trying to upload photos but am having issues. I’ll try to add them after posting. 

First person to respond with “I’ll take it” gets the sale. Thanks!

8BCFA353-B3AA-42D2-B4F7-F21130EB2ADE.jpeg

2A6D6F2B-CA96-4EFB-A6E7-1A360D0F0C04.jpeg

• Like 2