Ray Ray

AR pics, lets see'um!

On 10/6/2018 at 10:07 AM, MartyZ said:

They have threated me good so far, and the 556 EX come pre-drilled, which makes pinning a lot easier.

best brakes out there imho.  found a knock off on ebay for less than half but the ex version.  was thinking of trying it out

love your son's stick, good for you and him!  I'm giving my oldest another year at the range before I build him one and go that route.  Knowing him, blue...lol....might have to do navy blue camo

I finally completed my AR's de-Jersification! :p Instead of just hitting the muzzle brake with a Dremel and putting on a flash hider (which I will probably do at some point to re-use the barrel in a carbine build), I opted for a new barrel (16" Faxon SOCOM profile with mid-length gas - was carbine), Geissele MK14 rail, and an A2 flash hider (for now...will change that out when I get a suppressor :B:):). 

IMG_2534 sm.JPG

• Like 2

5 hours ago, chocodove said:

Just picked this up. MM outdid themselves.

6f0c23ba7aa4bd632d54190af408aa8e.jpg

Nice! I can’t get over how light this carbine is. And that paint job is awesome! 

20 minutes ago, Persona non grata said:

I finally completed my AR's de-Jersification! :p Instead of just hitting the muzzle brake with a Dremel and putting on a flash hider (which I will probably do at some point to re-use the barrel in a carbine build), I opted for a new barrel (16" Faxon SOCOM profile with mid-length gas - was carbine), Geissele MK14 rail, and an A2 flash hider (for now...will change that out when I get a suppressor :B:):). 

IMG_2534 sm.JPG

Nicely done! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, chocodove said:

Just picked this up. MM outdid themselves.

6f0c23ba7aa4bd632d54190af408aa8e.jpg

That thing is sweet. The camo is perfect for when NJSP come looking for it in the next couple of years. You could just throw it in the woods and they’ll never find it !

My build is close to finished. Just need a sight and a flash hider and it's good to go! 300 black pistol build. 7.5 inch barrel, m-lok hand guard, aero upper and lower, sba 3 brace, knock off raptor charging handle. Less than 36 inches fully extended. Second pic is full collapse with it's big brother, and second pic is both ar full extension. 

20181215_190819.jpg

20181215_191004.jpg

20181215_191039.jpg

5 hours ago, myhatinthering said:

me too but I did buy a knockoff and it's the identical for a fraction of the cost.  Been using it on a 5.56 that I pinned myself and I can't tell the difference

What did you use for a pin