Ray Ray

AR pics, lets see'um!

CF76340F-D192-431A-B2B5-C258CFCC5A77-4347-000002570A91086B.jpg

I love it but it weighs a ton... 15/30 pmag

I would be hesitant to mount a reflex like that... can you get it half on the receiver at least... you are putting an awful lot of faith in that rail to not move...

remember fractions of an inch at the gun are quickly magnified down range..

I would be hesitant to mount a reflex like that... can you get it half on the receiver at least... you are putting an awful lot of faith in that rail to not move... remember fractions of an inch at the gun are quickly magnified down range..

Agreed. Johna does that magnifier have real long eye relief? Even with your nose on the charging handle your face would be pretty far away

Still have a few more I have to get pics of.....

AR57-RED3.jpg

OK I get the five seven conversion but what is with the 20 round mag in the mag well, the mag well is where the spent cases should eject? Did you remove the follower/spring and shave the feed lips off the mag to convert it into a brass catcher (only reason I can imagine it is in the gun)? If so that is a freakin' awesome idea! I love it.

OK I get the five seven conversion but what is with the 20 round mag in the mag well, the mag well is where the spent cases should eject? Did you remove the follower/spring and shave the feed lips off the mag to convert it into a brass catcher (only reason I can imagine it is in the gun)? If so that is a freakin' awesome idea! I love it.

It is a hollowed out 20rd pmag....it works perfect as a brass catcher since that is where the spent shells eject

It is a hollowed out 20rd pmag....it works perfect as a brass catcher since that is where the spent shells eject

Absolutely brilliant! I love it. Did you need to remove the magazine's feed lips, I'd have thought they would interfered with the operation of the five seven conversion's bolt?

Specs please Rony

1 Stripped Lower

1 Spikes Color Fill Option

1 Enhanced Lower Parts kit

1 PRS Sniper stock

1 Spiral Fluted Barrel

2 2-15 round mags

1 State Police NICS Call

1 Magpul Front Sight

1 Magpul Rear Sight

1 Nickel Boron Bolt

1 Foregrip with Concealed Bi-Pod