Ray Ray

AR pics, lets see'um!

That is how windham shipped it to my FFL.

Does the cage have a closed end?  If not I suggest raising hell at your FFL and getting that switched out asap. 

Just checked whindham's website and it lists an a2 type muzzle brake.  I'm pretty sure by the site that its closed ended.   I'd double check to be sure though.  :good:

Does the cage have a closed end? If not I suggest raising hell at your FFL and getting that switched out asap.

Just checked whindham's website and it lists an a2 type muzzle brake. I'm pretty sure by the site that its closed ended. I'd double check to be sure though. :good:

Yes it has a closed end.

I would never raise hell with my FFL, Tony is the best. Glad I found him from this forum.

I would if they transferred me something that could put me in prison. But its a non issue so its all good.

I hear you and completely agree, but mistakes happen though. If caught before one goes to prison and can be fixed, no reason to raise hell. But that's me, I am very easy going and non-confrontational.

Here is my AR finally finished..ebaru9an.jpgdu5adagy.jpgpeqapa4e.jpg

-BCM Lower with Noveske QD end plate and Vltor Imod stock

-BCM upper BFH-LW 14.5" Mid Length

-Battlecomp 1.5"

-BCM BCG

-BCM Mod3 GunFighter Charging Handle

-Troy 13" Alpha Rail with squid grips

-Noveske Alpha Rail QD sling mount

-DiamondHead sights

-SureFire Fury "EAG" on a IWC mount

-IWC Hand stop

-Aimpoint T1 micro

-Larue LT660 QD mount

-Blueforce gear VCAS sling with QD

And it all rides in a Tactical Taylor "Covert Carry" 36" case

Well Done Indeed!

Beautiful rifle with quality gear in a proven setup. Outstanding!

Can I ask where did you get the BCM lower? Was it stripped or did your FFL make it compliant for you?

Are you one of Uncle Pat's students?

Here's my first AR (M&P15 Sport)... Just got it a few months ago.  So far installed quad rail and Magpul MOE stock.  Scope and possible muzzle brake in the near future.

magpulinstallation_4_zpsa73a6b5c.jpg[/url]

Well Done Indeed!

Beautiful rifle with quality gear in a proven setup. Outstanding!

Can I ask where did you get the BCM lower? Was it stripped or did your FFL make it compliant for you?

Are you one of Uncle Pat's students?

Thanks.. I'm all about quality. Rather wait months for the quality gear rather than settling.

Got the BCM lower from G&R tactical.

Ordered without a stock so came with just buffer tube. So everything was compliant. Didn't want a stock on there until upper and handguard were in hand for best stock placement.

No I'm not one of Pats students. Why?

Thanks for the info.

I asked about being one of Pat's students as your rifle is setup identical to all of my fighting rifles with regards to placement of gear and the specific parts you chose. I typically only see EAG students with that configuration.

I went through quite the "evolution" with my rifle to get it where I have it now and most of the changes were after "Lightbulb" moments occurred during my attendance in one or another of Pat's classes.

Thanks for the info.

I asked about being one of Pat's students as your rifle is setup identical to all of my fighting rifles with regards to placement of gear and the specific parts you chose. I typically only see EAG students with that configuration.

I went through quite the "evolution" with my rifle to get it where I have it now and most of the changes were after "Lightbulb" moments occurred during my attendance in one or another of Pat's classes.

Oh..gotcha. Would love to take one of Pats classes...I spent a lot of time on M4Carbine.net before putting that rifle together thus the snobbery for the higher end gear..   :sungum: 

I built that with out any changes. Just spent over a year researching and planning(and saving)