Ray Ray

AR pics, lets see'um!

Big thanks to RUTGERS95 for helping assemble my first AR! Here are the pics, more to come, and the build specs

MC87Rqr.jpg

bAAz3oZ.jpg

Specs:

Palmetto State Armory Blemished Lower

Palmetto State Armory PTAC 16" Upper

Stag Arms Lower Parts Kit

Magpul BAD Lever

Magpul Enhanced Trigger Guard

Magpul AFG

Mako Pistol Grip

Magpul MOE Stock
Yankee Hill Machine Phantom Toothed Brake

Mil Spec Heavy Duty Buffer Kit

Big thanks to RUTGERS95 for helping assemble my first AR! Here are the pics, more to come, and the build specs

MC87Rqr.jpg

bAAz3oZ.jpg

Specs:

Palmetto State Armory Blemished Lower

Palmetto State Armory PTAC 16" Upper

Stag Arms Lower Parts Kit

Magpul BAD Lever

Magpul Enhanced Trigger Guard

Magpul AFG

Mako Pistol Grip

Magpul MOE Stock

Yankee Hill Machine Phantom Toothed Brake

Mil Spec Heavy Duty Buffer Kit

no worries, 88formula did it all:)

in case anyone was wondering, slick's rifle is really well balanced, fit and finish are top notch, rifle came properly assembled where needed, no issues whatsoever as the bolt seated properly and spacing was fine.  I gotta say, for the cost, that's one hell of a nice rifle

New Build..........

IMG_1555_zps6ecdfef7.jpg

IMG_1552_zps03a27b51.jpg

IMG_1553_zpsf0fdb94c.jpg

IMG_1554_zpse3d84b56.jpg

IMG_1549_zps1cfa6552.jpg

IMG_1548_zps620d1bbc.jpg

Second build I've done:

Stag Arms Lower

Gieselle 2-stage trigger (sweet trigger, clean, crisp and light)

CMMG LPK

Magpul MOE Rifle Stock and Grip, AFG2

Midwest PX Complete Upper

16" Centurion CHF 1/7" Mid-length barrel

Cero Forge Upper

Fortis 14" Rev Rail

Midwest PX BCG

Mega CH

PWS FSC 556

The scope is just a Centerpoint 4-16 that I usually use on a .22.  That needs to get replaced, just not sure what way to go, I'd like this to be more of a "long range" (2-300yds?) set up than the red dot I'm running on build one.  Maybe a Nikon M-223 1-4 or 3-9, Primary arms 1-6, who knows, I just wanted to be able to get to the range today and get some rounds in.

Big thanks to OSA for their help with the lower parts selection, and Midwest PX for the upper.  Joe

New Build..........

IMG_1555_zps6ecdfef7.jpg

IMG_1552_zps03a27b51.jpg

IMG_1553_zpsf0fdb94c.jpg

IMG_1554_zpse3d84b56.jpg

IMG_1549_zps1cfa6552.jpg

IMG_1548_zps620d1bbc.jpg

Second build I've done:

Stag Arms Lower

CMMG LPK

Cero Forge Upper

Fortis 14" Rev Rail

Midwest PX BCG

Mega CH

PWS FSC 556

The scope is just a Centerpoint 4-16 that I usually use on a .22.  That needs to get replaced, just not sure what way to go, I'd like this to be more of a "long range" (2-300yds?) set up than the red dot I'm running on build one.  Maybe a Nikon M-223 1-4 or 3-9, Primary arms 1-6, who knows, I just wanted to be able to get to the range today and get some rounds in.

Big thanks to OSA for their help with the lower parts selection, and Midwest PX for the upper.  Joe

Sorry, very nice build, unfortunately im 99% sure that muzzle device is illegal, their website describes it as a "Flash Suppressing Compensator (FSC)"

EDIT - Assuming you live in NJ anyway....

Thanks for being patient with me on that one, Joe.  I had a helluva time finding the time to get out and test fire uppers prior to putting it up for sale.  I'm currently in the process of building a 5k sq. ft. building with part of it dedicated to upper assembly.  We'll be out where we can test-fire on-site so we'll be much better about getting product out the door.  At any rate, that's the first of many PX uppers that will be rolling out over the next year.

Sorry, very nice build, unfortunately im 99% sure that muzzle device is illegal, their website describes it as a "Flash Suppressing Compensator (FSC)"

EDIT - Assuming you live in NJ anyway....

ATF ruled it not a flash hider and I've seen tons of posts on here from people complaining about being next to shooters with PWS FSC comps.

I'm 100% sure it's legal. From their site:

"All of the FSC Series muzzle devices have been classified as a non-flash suppressing device by the BATFE, thus removing any restriction from assault weapon ban states or provinces. A copy of this document is available upon request or on our website at www.primaryweapons.com."

Check the letter if you like. I have full faith in OSA promoting quality NJ compliant pieces, firearms and everything else. Not to mention this question comes up all over the 'net and the answer is a resounding "yes it's legal".

New Build..........

IMG_1555_zps6ecdfef7.jpg

IMG_1552_zps03a27b51.jpg

IMG_1553_zpsf0fdb94c.jpg

IMG_1554_zpse3d84b56.jpg

IMG_1549_zps1cfa6552.jpg

IMG_1548_zps620d1bbc.jpg

Second build I've done:

Stag Arms Lower

CMMG LPK

Cero Forge Upper

Fortis 14" Rev Rail

Midwest PX BCG

Mega CH

PWS FSC 556

Gun shot well from what I saw today. The handguard looks more impressive in person. Nice build you have there.

I'm 100% sure it's legal. From their site:

"All of the FSC Series muzzle devices have been classified as a non-flash suppressing device by the BATFE, thus removing any restriction from assault weapon ban states or provinces. A copy of this document is available upon request or on our website at www.primaryweapons.com."

Check the letter if you like. I have full faith in OSA promoting quality NJ compliant pieces, firearms and everything else. Not to mention this question comes up all over the 'net and the answer is a resounding "yes it's legal".

like i said 99%, so with that 1% left , i stand corrected, my apologies. Hmmm im liking it and now knowing its legal, i might have to look into one of my own.