Ray Ray

AR pics, lets see'um!

Those are some really nice builds.... I would post mine but I can't get pics on the thread.... ugh... I Tryed doing the photo bucket thing but no dice..... just not good at computer stuff..... I've had a go pro for a year and haven't been able to get that up and running.........how do you like the dynacomp. I have one on my 14.5 and the guy at the range thought I was running a 308.... has a bark but keeps the muzzle on target for quick controlled pairs.....

I like mine.  Does the job ok.  But not as effective as this:

2012-05-03_18-10-02_243.jpg

If you want you can email me the pictures and I'll upload them for you.  

I don't post pic much, since I only have ghost guns.... But here is one.image.jpg[/url]6a3uga2y.jpgyhuheju2.jpg

Yours looks a lot like my match rifle. Sorry there is a WASR in the picture polluting our AR thread, thats the only pic I have of my M15. Guess mine must be evil also :huh:

Sent using Tapatalk 2 NOW FREE!!!

Deerslayer, about how old is your armalite?

Mine is marked on the box it came in, 1996 but as far as the information I got its from 1995. But I don't know how accurate that is.

Does yours have that eagle stamp on the front of the lower?

Come on you AR geeks and GURUS send me some info

Deerslayer, about how old is your armalite?

Mine is marked on the box it came in, 1996 but as far as the information I got its from 1995. But I don't know how accurate that is.

Does yours have that eagle stamp on the front of the lower?

Come on you AR geeks and GURUS send me some info

I bought it from someone not sure the year. When I get home from work ill pull it out of the safe and check for you.

My M15A4NM was built in 2010 according to the guy I purchased it from. The book he gave me with the rifle was dated October 2009. Yes it has the white eagle stamp on the front of the mag well. Here's a few more photos and a link to armalite's website showing the specs on my rifle. Now that I've got a match rifle I need to find some matches to compete in.

http://www.armalite.com/ItemForm.aspx?item=15A4NM

2u4esehy.jpgdy5ebu2a.jpgu7a9ydu2.jpg9y9y2y9u.jpg

Ty that is one sexy rifle. What are the components? Is that your upper as well as the lower?

Yep, my forged upper on my billet lower.  I had put this component list together on another forum so quick copy/paste job: 

Lower
Trigger: Hiperfire 24C
Stock: Magpul UBR

Upper
Handguard: 12" Fortis REV
Charging Handle: Rainier Arms Raptor

Yep, my forged upper on my billet lower.  I had put this component list together on another forum so quick copy/paste job: 

Lower
Trigger: Hiperfire 24C
Stock: Magpul UBR

Upper
Handguard: 12" Fortis REV
Charging Handle: Rainier Arms Raptor

Are you planning on doing a billet upper to match your new lowers?

Are you planning on doing a billet upper to match your new lowers?

Yes, one standard billet upper and one sidecharging upper that will be able to use any BCG with a provided, specially-milled cam pin.  We'll also have the cam pins available separately so people can have spares.  The biggest issue people have with sidecharging uppers and piston uppers is the lack of replacement parts.  I really like this design because replacement parts will be available and they'll be much cheaper than a specialized carrier.

It looks sweet, how does it shoot. 

Too cold to know.  Polar vortex has shut down all test firing so it'll have to wait for spring.

Yes, one standard billet upper and one sidecharging upper that will be able to use any BCG with a provided, specially-milled cam pin.  We'll also have the cam pins available separately so people can have spares.  The biggest issue people have with sidecharging uppers and piston uppers is the lack of replacement parts.  I really like this design because replacement parts will be available and they'll be much cheaper than a specialized carrier.

dust cover ?

and when?

dust cover ?

and when?

Slickside on the sidecharge so no dust cover or forward assist.  The non-reciprocating handle will pull double duty as a forward assist if needed.  Hoping to have them shipped to me in the next 2-3 weeks.  Standard billet upper should have port cover and forward assist though.

Will you be selling the complete side charged upper or just the upper.

It'll be the upper only initially.  Even with staff, we're at capacity right now for in-house assembled products due to physical space constraints.  After we move, we'll have more hands to help out and more floorspace to work and will start rolling out more complete uppers which we'll be able to test fire on site rather than load up and head to a local range.

no chance of one with a dust cover.. im kind of weird about that.. 

Unfortunately not.  The machine shop that is making them has the programming locked in.  They're cutting metal now and sending the first batch out to anodizing soon.  And while pricing is not set in stone yet, it's expected to be in the $225 range for the upper, non-reciprocating charging handle and cam pin.

Here is one of my latest build. Went for all top shelp parts and like the final look. Now I just need to decide if I will keep it or not. lol

How do you like the seekins lower? Do you find the mag well shape to be invasive? Or is it just like any other? I had been looking at them online for a while but have never seen one in person.

How do you like the seekins lower? Do you find the mag well shape to be invasive? Or is it just like any other? I had been looking at them online for a while but have never seen one in person.

The mag well doesn't get in my way at all. I don't use a mag well hold on the rifle so there is no change other then the look. It is tight for the pmags but they still drop free when empty. Real nice product.