Ray Ray

AR pics, lets see'um!

Yep, if you got the military version, they are solid and reinforced. Manufacturers show a guy standing on his rifle supported with one. Also what the Marines are using...

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

I think it's the military version. My buddy was a career army guy...5 tours (Kosovo and Iraq). When he finally retired he went to turn in a bunch of stuff and they told him to keep it (and a few other things). He doesn't have an AR so he gave it to me.

Nope... not that I recall...do a little on my shotguns though... Actually looks funny because they are mounted off the side and all you see is a shadow of the barreland front sight on the wall. Actually looks cool and intimidating.. lol.. Doesn't interfere with the light though. Plenty of beam.

You dont get a fierce shadow from the rail or shadow? Looks like the light is placed really far back

Decided to go in another direction with my ar and see how the magpul front end works with me.

2013-02-02_22-48-18_185_zps833c6f61.jpg

I'm gonna get this set up with my 14.5 inch upper I have planned to buy. The stock is still to long as well. Hopefully I'll get the STR in the mail sometime soon.

I

Those are Troy sights, right? If they are they're definitely backwards. You won't be able to correctly adjust the windage on the rear. All flip sights (except maybe the front one on an FN SCAR) are designed to flip FORWARD, not backwards.

Those are Troy sights, right? If they are they're definitely backwards. You won't be able to correctly adjust the windage on the rear. All flip sights (except maybe the front one on an FN SCAR) are designed to flip FORWARD, not backwards.

Thank you. This is my first ar, first set of flip ups. I had them the other way and they didnt look right. I'll flip them around and check it out, thanks.

Per Midwest industries, their front flip for railed blocks is designed to fold to the front because of a clearance issue with the hand guard.

Just fyi.

Single sling that can be configured for both single and double point. Takes 15 seconds to switch between the two cofigurations. I will try to post pics of both configurations tomorrow afternoon.

http://www.amazon.com/CoiTAC-Tactical-Point-Bungee-Sling/dp/B003UWYEZ2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1360475681&sr=8-2&keywords=single+double+point+sling