Ray Ray

AR pics, lets see'um!

I know pmc has a lot of flash. I picked a case federal on Friday that's suppose to have reduced flash. I'll be testing it out this week hopefully. I'm interested to see if there is that much of a difference

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I know pmc has a lot of flash. I picked a case federal on Friday that's suppose to have reduced flash. I'll be testing it out this week hopefully. I'm interested to see if there is that much of a difference

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Supposed to meaning its meant to have less flash or just happens to be less?

My spikes is supposed to be known for its fireballs as well, but I've never noticed it.  

Meant to have less. Federal premium tactical rifle urban Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Gotcha.

Haven't noticed a flash but I've been told my Miculek brake on my Stag mod 3 gives those next to me on the line a nice blast

I know.  Its awesome :)

What where you shooting?

I was shooting good old Herters 55gr steel cased 223.

Here is a vid I just uploaded of me shooting the same rifle. Not all shots had a fireball, but I guess that kind of inconsistency is to be expected from cheap ammo. Ran through about 250 rounds through two ARs, no malfunctions.

ETA - I guess I can't link a video tonight. /ipad

that's a sexy rifle right there. I will have one similar in about a week. Just waiting on a barrel then i can assemble my 300 blk Umbrella in the same configuration but with FDE parts. Cant wait.

Thanks, Now to find out if it even cycles. Did a function test with dummy rounds and it is buttery. Post that pic after you install the barrel!

Just finished this on Saturday night...

2dl3dv.jpg

Is that the magpul fixed stock?  I really like the look better than the RRA A2 operator.  Standard buffer and tube or a rifle setup?

Is that the magpul fixed stock?  I really like the look better than the RRA A2 operator.  Standard buffer and tube or a rifle setup?

Yes, that's the magpul fixed carbine stock.

They have for both commercial and milspec carbine buffer tube.

yes to what he said...Thasnks. it is a carbine buffer and spring. took it ti Brick armory last night. wasnt cycling. i adjusted the gas block and bammo..smooth as can be and cycles fine. i love this thing. now I need to fix the FTE problem on my 7.62x39.....annoying