Ray Ray

AR pics, lets see'um!

I've never been a fan of billet lowers, but that one is pretty cool!!

why you no like billet?

i more or less wanted to post to show how close the colors were between magpul and bcm. i've heard that people have problems trying to mix and match different makers stocks, hand guards, and grips. i was pleasantly surprised that they are pretty much identical.

46640131.jpg

i more or less wanted to post to show how close the colors were between magpul and bcm. i've heard that people have problems trying to mix and match different makers stocks, hand guards, and grips. i was pleasantly surprised that they are pretty much identical.

fixed...i got you

Previous to yours, the only billet lowers I have liked are from Mega Machine and Tool.

Quite sure they are all functionally good to go, but I think they are visually butt ugly....Mega and Midwest PX excluded.

4cGmQtX.jpg?1

I went back to using the Noveske NSR rail panels. They're simply more comfortable and my OCD about their aesthetics will have to deal. Still need to add an optic (Micro T1), better trigger (SD-E), and get a better light set up. Also want to reduce the LOP and replace the MOE stock with a B5 stock. Long way to go before I'm done!

The Bad ASS is so nice, can't believe I waited so long to get it especially since I shoot long guns lefty. 

It is the best! I might mess with some of the other lever options and see what works best. Might go a little shorter to give me more clearance against my hand.

4cGmQtX.jpg?1

I went back to using the Noveske NSR rail panels. They're simply more comfortable and my OCD about their aesthetics will have to deal. Still need to add an optic (Micro T1), better trigger (SD-E), and get a better light set up. Also want to reduce the LOP and replace the MOE stock with a B5 stock. Long way to go before I'm done!

It is the best! I might mess with some of the other lever options and see what works best. Might go a little shorter to give me more clearance against my hand.

unless you plan to night vision get the h-1 and save yourself some money. they are exactly the same except the h-1 have more brightness options because it doesnt need to have the nightvision options. i got mine from larue with their QD mount for $600 shipped to my door. plus they give you a bunch of stickers, a dillo bottle opener and some of their dillo dust seasoning which is the tits

unless you plan to night vision get the h-1 and save yourself some money. they are exactly the same except the h-1 have more brightness options because it doesnt need to have the nightvision options. i got mine from larue with their QD mount for $600 shipped to my door. plus they give you a bunch of stickers, a dillo bottle opener and some of their dillo dust seasoning which is the tits

Oh I'm aware it's totally unnecessary, I just want it for the cool factor. I was planning on going through Larue eventually since I'd throw it on one of their mounts anyway.

not worth the difference.. but the housing is also different along with the coating.. the H1 is also completely waterproof.. the T1 only waterproof to a certain depth.. 

Oh I'm aware it's totally unnecessary, I just want it for the cool factor. I was planning on going through Larue eventually since I'd throw it on one of their mounts anyway.

my T1 on larue mount will be here Monday... great products.. 

not worth the difference.. but the housing is also different along with the coating.. the H1 is also completely waterproof.. the T1 only waterproof to a certain depth.. 

what do you mean, "not worth the difference"? i personally am never going to shell out for NVGs and the H-1 seems better in every other way. so why spend the extra $100 on something i will never use. i dont know what toadette plans to do with the rifle, but in all reality they will probably never use NVGs either. if they want to spend the extra money for the "cool factor" thats fine. just though i would point out that the better option for a civilian with no NVGs is the H-1.

I have NVGs (PVS-14) and 3 T1s and I will never use them in conjunction. Unless you are completely stationary it is a useless combination. You are better served with head mounted NVGs and a DBAL/PEQ/IRAL on your weapon than trying to look through the NOD tube and the optic.

The H1 is only waterproof - meaning it can take a dunking, be out in the rain, get splashed or spilled on, etc.... The T1 is depth rated, meaning it can spend significant time underwater and take quite a bit of pressure, it is much more rugged than the H1. An H1 will fail before it reaches the depth that a T1 is rated for.

I believe what HE said is its LESS waterproof.

Correct. The T1 is more rugged and tested to be more "waterproof" than the H1, which is still "Waterproof" just to a lesses degree. However, unless you are planning to make a beach assault after a 6 mile swim in from a nuke sub parked at 150' below the surface you should be fine with the H1. :)

Seriously, unless you are planning on taking this optic white water rafting, through a rainforest, scuba diving, burying it in the snow for the winter, etc.... The H1 is good to go.

EDIT: HE thanks for the clarification!

My pleasure!

I have NVGs (PVS-14) and 3 T1s and I will never use them in conjunction. Unless you are completely stationary it is a useless combination. You are better served with head mounted NVGs and a DBAL/PEQ/IRAL on your weapon than trying to look through the NOD tube and the optic.

The H1 is only waterproof - meaning it can take a dunking, be out in the rain, get splashed or spilled on, etc.... The T1 is depth rated, meaning it can spend significant time underwater and take quite a bit of pressure, it is much more rugged than the H1. An H1 will fail before it reaches the depth that a T1 is rated for.

I did not realize that was the situation.. I stand corrected.. 

what do you mean, "not worth the difference"? i personally am never going to shell out for NVGs and the H-1 seems better in every other way. so why spend the extra $100 on something i will never use. i dont know what toadette plans to do with the rifle, but in all reality they will probably never use NVGs either. if they want to spend the extra money for the "cool factor" thats fine. just though i would point out that the better option for a civilian with no NVGs is the H-1.

I was agreeing with you.. I am saying to most people.. it is not worth the extra coin.. 

Almost done my wife's gun

Posted Image

Psa lower

Psa lpk

Smith and Wesson sport upper receiver

Smith and Wesson m&p-15 orc barrel

Magpul pink furniture

Rra buffer

Brownells tube

Just need bolt carrier group and gas tube. I think I'll upgrade the one in my switch and Wesson and put that one in there

Almost done my wife's gun

Posted Image

Psa lower

Psa lpk

Smith and Wesson sport upper receiver

Smith and Wesson m&p-15 orc barrel

Magpul pink furniture

Rra buffer

Brownells tube

Just need bolt carrier group and gas tube. I think I'll upgrade the one in my switch and Wesson and put that one in there

Nice build! Just don't post a picture of her holding it safely on FB. They may try and bring you up on spousal abuse charges next... that lady your wife works with is a straight up POS...

Sent using Tapatalk 2 NOW FREE!!!