Ray Ray

AR pics, lets see'um!

there is a new brighter version in the works...

http://jerkingthetrigger.com/2014/02/24/inforce-wmlx-500-lumens/

The switch on the one I have is constant or momentary based on how long you hold it down (click vs hold). Seems to work well.

A 500lu one is interesting though.

If I recall, only the HSP model of the current WML is mementary only. The other "regular" models have more modes. Granted they're only 120 lumens.

This one has a multifunction switch and is 200 lumen. http://www.impactweaponscomponents.com/product/inforce-wml-white-light-multifunction-field-programmable/

It the rumor is right and it is 500 lumens with a constant on/off capability I am very interested in this.

this is the info I have from someone I consider reliable..

XXXXXX said they were a couple of months away. Retail will be $XXX. FDE & Black, 2 hour run time, 2-CR123's, 500 Lumens. Momentary only constant pressure, then throw the switch and it's fully programmable like WML-B-W.

it SOUNDS pretty amazing for your high intensity light guys..

if enough of you are interested I MIGHT be able to swing a few bucks off (but can't promise anything)... I have a pretty solid contact for this stuff (haley mounts / inforce) 

Hey Vic nice stick. How is training going? When do you finish up? Hopefully you will get stationed someplace in America! My youngest deployed about two months ago and told us after the second week we wouldn't hear from him for 60 days or so. Good luck to you when you get to your duty station.

Thanks man.  It's going as well as expected.  Working long days (or nights).  Where'd your son end up getting stationed?

Thanks man.  It's going as well as expected.  Working long days (or nights).  Where'd your son end up getting stationed?

He is in Groton, on the USS New Hampshire. They deployed two days after he reported, nothing like getting your first cruise out of the way :). Nice boat, it is the newest fast attack out there. 

lol makes sense... i feel like an idiot

wow thats great of primary arms to overnight you the correct part!

I may have fibbed a bit and told them I had an event this Sunday and needed it for that. Only thing I have planned is a range trip to sight this all in. They definitely have me as a customer for anything I can't find locally.

almost.. you gotta fix that sling issue.. lol 

you can see how far I was able to set it back when I had the magpul MOE

I have it there on a midlength moe handguard and don't find it to be an issue for me.  ( meaning where boejoula has his)

I have mine like Vlad on a midlength. I just drilled out where I wanted it to go on the MOE handguard.

I find I have much more control and it is easier to switch shoulder and run manipulations with the front sling attachment point as close to the receiver as possible.

On a carbine length Handguard I do just use the back cooling slot.

I have mine like Vlad on a midlength. I just drilled out where I wanted it to go on the MOE handguard.

I find I have much more control and it is easier to switch shoulder and run manipulations with the front sling attachment point as close to the receiver as possible.

On a carbine length Handguard I do just use the back cooling slot.

THIS 

this is the info I have from someone I consider reliable..

it SOUNDS pretty amazing for your high intensity light guys..

if enough of you are interested I MIGHT be able to swing a few bucks off (but can't promise anything)... I have a pretty solid contact for this stuff (haley mounts / inforce)

Just saw this....

I definitely interested. More important than saving a few bucks - if you know someone can you get the scoop on when is this thing going to be released for sale?

I am about to put together a new build and if this is available soon I will pick this up over a new Fury.

Just saw this....

I definitely interested. More important than saving a few bucks - if you know someone can you get the scoop on when is this thing going to be released for sale?

I am about to put together a new build and if this is available soon I will pick this up over a new Fury.

I would also be interested.

Just saw this....

I guess sometime this summer... that reply that he sent me is pretty recent.. so if they are saying a couple months...  I would guess before the fall... but I will find out more info as its available.