Ray Ray

AR pics, lets see'um!

Got some parts ceracoated and fitted together for my spr. Still need a barrel and to fit some small pieces but it's close.

2015-07-12%2002.23.57_zps0ehqqq05.jpg

2015-07-12%2002.25.01_zpsuxdiwys8.jpg

I'm thinking a small handstop, debating what to do for a light, rmr on a 45°, ejection port cover, and FA. Also have to unpaint my grip.

Other than that I think I have everything in order. If anyone has an ejection port rod and a forward assist assembly I could use it.

Have you fired the one with the fortis handguard yet?  The handguard extends all the way out to the brake.

everytime i go to the range i bring it...... it stops right at the brake, im going to put a 13" troy rail on it since it just needs a milspec barrel nut and im going to put my rev on another build 

everytime i go to the range i bring it...... it stops right at the brake, im going to put a 13" troy rail on it since it just needs a milspec barrel nut and im going to put my rev on another build

Primary arms has 15" vtac and alpha rails on sale. Like 159 I wanna say

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Anderson upper

AIM BCG

Unknown Pencil BBL

No name comp

Midwest Industries SS GenII handguard

Noveske CH

Aero Precision lower

CMMG LPK

Magpol pistol grip

ACE Entry Stock

Primary Arms RDS

Cerakote by Tier1 Defense

post-4086-0-19571100-1437350600_thumb.jpg

A1 upper build (that I apparently accidentally put an A2 upper on, lol) I just finished for my Father-in-law for his birthday to put on his AR. I switched out the pistol grip to A1 also. It's what he carried in the military and has wanted one like it since he got his AR last year.

VYBu5Uel.jpg

A1 upper build (that I apparently accidentally put an A2 upper on, lol) I just finished for my Father-in-law for his birthday to put on his AR. I switched out the pistol grip to A1 also. It's what he carried in the military and has wanted one like it since he got his AR last year.

VYBu5Uel.jpg

Very nice, I love the triangle hand guards.

VYBu5Uel.jpg

Needs a 3-Prong FH... sigh (NJ)...

Well this is different than what you guys expect to see here but it is an AR in 6mm 95gr SMK @ 2800fps X-Caliber barrel Nightforce scope Jard trigger Yes close to 243 Win ballistics in a small frame AR Chambered by Dave Young

Yep !   I have to learn to shoot and tighten up those groups.

post-1785-93603_thumb.jpg

post-1785-0-23775300-1439287122_thumb.jpg

post-1785-0-47680200-1439287218_thumb.jpg

Well this is different than what you guys expect to see here but it is an AR in 6mm 95gr SMK @ 2800fps X-Caliber barrel Nightforce scope Jard trigger Yes close to 243 Win ballistics in a small frame AR Chambered by Dave Young

Which nightforce did you with?  I still haven't shot my 6mm as I cannot settle on optics.  I was looking at SIII 6-20.  And, if you can, share some of that load data.  :)

Which nightforce did you with?  I still haven't shot my 6mm as I cannot settle on optics.  I was looking at SIII 6-20.  And, if you can, share some of that load data.   :)

Nightforce Benchrest(I think, because it's a loaner)  8-42X

Did load ladders and settled on 30.5gr CFE223, 95gr SMK , Federal Match AR primers, COL max magazine length.

Over six weeks since the last post?! Fine, I'll bump it with something a little different

hiGGUpp.jpg

WqnsP1H.jpg

9mm AR built on a Joe Bob Outfitters lower. The upper is our house branded forged upper but will be replaced with a matching billet upper once they are in production as the LRBHO is built into the upper. 5.5" barrel with a TiRANT9 under the 12" ALG M-LOK EMR. I'll stick a rail section on the top rail for a white light, probably another X300U. This one is actually so compact, it's about a quarter inch shorter than my 300BLK PDW build.

Think of it as the result of a Glock 17 and a shorty AR getting together on a drunken evening. It is blowback operated but maintains the same controls as an AR. Upper, FCG, buffer, extension, and furniture are all AR too. The only drastically different part is the mag well and the LRBHO setup since the Glock mag design is so different from the AR mag.