Ray Ray

AR pics, lets see'um!

Some parts were bought with the intent of upgrading an existing rifle down the road. Lowers were bought to squirrel away for a rainy day. Some stuff was bought on sale just because the price was right. Some parts were jockeyed from other rifles to make a gun suitable for a noob to run in a beginner carbine class.

The best part is, all I need is a barrel and I can build another :D

it is. It really, really, is!

And I still have PRO and an RMR in there. :rofl:

The Vortex StrikeEagle freed the T1 up from another rifle.

:D :D :D

As to the BAD lever:

I like it, although I know a lot of folks don't. It is lightning fast during reloads, but I feel it shines most by being able to lock the bolt back - either administratively or when clearing a malfunction -without doing the funky hand-jive shuffle.

Whether or not it's worth it? That's completely subjective. It works as advertised - if you are comfortable adjusting the manual of arms to incorporate the BAD and creating the procedural memory to go with it.

I will tell you this - If you put a BAD lever on one gun, you need to put it on all of them because once you are used to it you will attempt to use it whether the rifle in your hands is equipped with one or not.

You should look into the umbrella corp billet lowers or whoever makes them (axts maybe). You can lock the bolt back by pushing in the magazine release when there is no mag in the gun. Doesn't help when you need to lock the bolt back to get the mag out of th gun though

You should look into the umbrella corp billet lowers or whoever makes them (axts maybe). You can lock the bolt back by pushing in the magazine release when there is no mag in the gun. Doesn't help when you need to lock the bolt back to get the mag out of th gun though

Umbrella Corp. Billet Lower ~ $300-$350

And it won't do everything I want it to.

Stag lower ~ $130-$140

Or I could go Anderson and get a lower for ~$80

BAD Lever ~ $27-$30

And it does everything I want.

I could get two Stag lowers and 2 BAD levers for the cost of one Umbrella Corp lower.;)

Umbrella Corp. Billet Lower ~ $300-$350

And it won't do everything I want it to.

Stag lower ~ $130-$140

Or I could go Anderson and get a lower for ~$80

BAD Lever ~ $27-$30

And it does everything I want.

I could get two Stag lowers and 2 BAD levers for the cost of one Umbrella Corp lower.;)

True.

Aren't the Umbrella receivers labeled AR-15, making them a no-go in Jerz cuz of the name?

Those ALG EMR V2 Rails are flat awesome.

Yea they are. For a first time build it was really easy to put together and looks great

Homemade Frankenstein groundhog getter in .223 and 100y group w/ cold bore... shoots my loaded up 50gr V-Max's at 3225fps.

73ACCD71-752C-4296-901C-8000A82AC210_zps

1F0BAE49-CD55-454A-A68F-08C28062D1A5_zps

569C360B-840C-403F-91D3-A1DF59726B75.png

That is a really sweet setup man. Looks really sharp

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Finished the build up except ya know it's never actually finished eaffcda87673b5831f1344ca7a6f1b8a.jpg7084d91249e73332743df632c80a0595.jpg86f3fcd3b1ceea5b2ed3075957bfff8e.jpg7817f6fd57eb29a4d83a404c1d79c9ed.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I must have that shirt.