Scorpio64

Finally! An AR for Tactical Hillbillies.

bond-arms-lever-action-rifle-gun-ar-15-p

New: Bond Arms Lever Action AR-15

We Got Our Hands On this Modern Lever Gun That Accepts Standard AR Uppers, AR Mags, and Remington Shotgun Stocks

Whether you love them or hate them, modernized or so-called “tactical” lever action rifles have skyrocketed in popularity in recent years. We can attest that our own Marlin 336 Dark Series project is a ton of fun to shoot, but it still has a few downsides. The magazine tube can only hold five rounds, it must be reloaded one round at a time, and the manual of arms is substantially different from a modern semi-auto rifle, leading to a steep learning curve. At SHOT Show 2023, we found a new Bond Arms lever action rifle that fuses this classic operating mechanism with the ergonomics, capacity, and modularity of an AR-15. The Bond Arms lever action AR lower can be used with any milspec AR-15 upper, feeds from an AR-15 mag, and accepts a variety of Remington 870 shotgun stocks

• Informative 1
  • Confused 2

27 minutes ago, Scorpio64 said:

Looks hot. MSRP of $1500 hopefully street prices will be around 800-1200 range.

3 hours ago, Displaced Texan said:

Hey! I resemble that remark! 

Does Texas even have hills?

3 hours ago, Lawnmower2021 said:

Needs to be chambered in 50 beowulf.

According to the Mfg, it will take any AR-15 upper.

I have to admit, it does fill a void for many lever gun lovers, they can now use pointy bullets.  The ballistic coefficient of tube fed lever gun ammo is about that of a brick.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Scorpio64 said:

Does Texas even have hills?

According to the Mfg, it will take any AR-15 upper.

I have to admit, it does fill a void for many lever gun lovers, they can now use pointy bullets.  The ballistic coefficient of tube fed lever gun ammo is about that of a brick.

This would even be sweeter if they just sold the lower assembly as another option! Save the extra cash for the ammo.

5 minutes ago, Scorpio64 said:

I'll have you know, I visited Texas in 2006.  I was there for an entire forty five minutes during a layover.  

Come on down. Sit a spell. Kick your shoes off. 

Y’all come back now, ya’hear? 

Bless your heart…

Robert R Howard (creator and author of Conan the Barbarian) lived in Texas and based his description of Conan’s homeland Cimmeria (endless vista — hill on hill, slope beyond slope, each hooded like its brothers) on the Hill Country outside Fredericksburg, TX.

Oh, and that is an ugly rifle….  But I kinda want one.

First, I need to build my SCR and tacticool levergun.

• Haha 1

I mean, if you live in a very restrictive State and that's the only way you can get something SLIGHTLY resembling an AR.  

But the entire "lever action" and "tactical" fusion thing just looks fuuuuuuugly to me.  

But what do I know, I like Mac n Cheese with hotdogs.  So to each their own.