ESB

Stupid Big Gun

What would be a stupid big hand cannon you would want for fun?  Something like a Dessert Eagle .50AE or Taurus Raging Judge 6.5", Magnum BFR 10", etc.

Just something cool to show to your friends and see the look on their faces when they try it.  :) 

Taurus Raging Judge Magnum | Guns and ammo, Guns, PistolShooting the Magnum Research BFRGold Desert Eagle 50 AE - YouTube

I have a S&W 500 Mag with 8 3/8" barrel. I believe that this qualifies as a Stupid Big Gun. I have had it for years and it goes some years without being shot. Every time I think of selling it I take it out and shot 3-5 rds and it gives me a big smile and goes back it the safe.

I recently had a friend from Canada visit and we shot in the back yard. One of the highlights was him shooting the 500. The look on his face was priceless.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, ESB said:

What would be a stupid big hand cannon you would want for fun?  Something like a Dessert Eagle .50AE or Taurus Raging Judge 6.5", Magnum BFR 10", etc.

Just something cool to show to your friends and see the look on their faces when they try it.  :) 

Many years ago, I had a Desert Eagle .44. It was a pig, but damn it was fun to shoot! If I had to do it again, I’d do the .50

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, High Exposure said:

.88 Magnum.

hFdAvLJ.jpg

You can get it made special. It shoots through schools.

35 minutes ago, 124gr9mm said:

image.png.7d7f4fc7e284e8d8115f86739a7bd3ab.png

Johnny Dangerously! I haven’t seen that movie in forever!