Displaced Texan

Found! Please close Glock ‘tupperware’ boxes

I’m looking for a few of the old Glock ‘Tupperware’ boxes. I don’t need the pistol(lol), just the boxes. 

Let me know if you have any for sale, I’d like to find 3 or so. 

Like these, but sans the pistol: 

6944ED9F-6156-4131-A1B1-E55F8AF5D12A.jpeg

4 minutes ago, quest84 said:

Work computer. How about now?

Texas - fair 'enough thanks!  Just vetting you as it's a new account (we get a lot of spammers/scammers).

Edit - Pretty cool job too then btw if you were on a work PC (I saw what the IP resolved to).

10 hours ago, quest84 said:

I guess I'm too new to send a PM,  I don't know if you can send me one instead? If not, got an email?

Sorry about that - we have a restriction in on a minimum number of posts before allowing PM's and messages - This is to help prevent scammers/spammers coming in randomly and messaging people.

9 hours ago, GRIZ said:

@Displaced Texan you realize those Tupperware boxes were a requirement of the Austrian military. They required a storage box for the G17 where they could put a locking rod through the trigger guard to secure the pistols in the arms room.

I do. And I like them for the same reason. They stack nicely in my safe and are easy to load into my range bag. 

I wish Glock hadn’t moved away from them to the hinged boxes. The Tupperware was so much better. 

11 hours ago, Displaced Texan said:

I do. And I like them for the same reason. They stack nicely in my safe and are easy to load into my range bag. 

I wish Glock hadn’t moved away from them to the hinged boxes. The Tupperware was so much better. 

But you can barely fit 2 magazines in them…not that you could fit a whole lot more in the hinged box.

41 minutes ago, Bellasdaddy said:

But you can barely fit 2 magazines in them…not that you could fit a whole lot more in the hinged box.

One mag in the gun, two in the box. Most of my mags will be in compartments in my range bag, but nice to keep some stored with the weapon.