ddsport

Permits to burn. Any pistols for sale north jersey

18 minutes ago, ddsport said:

I have 2 permits to burn. Anything for sale in north jersey?

I have a S&W 915 I'd be willing to sell for $375, buyer pays transfer fees.  It's in great shape, still in the factory box, with two 10-round magazines.   Pics of a different 915 are here, I can send pics of the actual gun on request. 

https://www.d4guns.com/product/smith-wesson-model-915-9mm/

I've got five or six 15-round mags vacationing out-of-state, should the buyer be outside of NJ, or if NJ's ban on standard capacity mags gets overturned before the sale.   :D   The 915 shipped as a 15-round gun, and uses the same mags as the S&W 59 series, so they're still easy to find in 10 and 15 round capacity.

31 minutes ago, 10X said:

I have a S&W 915 I'd be willing to sell for $375, buyer pays transfer fees.  It's in great shape, still in the factory box, with two 10-round magazines.   Pics of a different 915 are here, I can send pics of the actual gun on request. 

https://www.d4guns.com/product/smith-wesson-model-915-9mm/

I've got five or six 15-round mags vacationing out-of-state, should the buyer be outside of NJ, or if NJ's ban on standard capacity mags gets overturned before the sale.   :D   The 915 shipped as a 15-round gun, and uses the same mags as the S&W 59 series, so they're still easy to find in 10 and 15 round capacity.

Thanks for the offer.  That’s a great deal!  If I didn’t already have a 5906 safe queen I would probably buy it.