45Doll

Inside Advice About 9mm Pricing from SGAmmo

SGAmmo in Oklahoma is a vendor many of us have used, and their pricing is competitive. I am on his email list for current pricing. 

I got one this afternoon, and it includes a note about Blazer Brass (CCI) 9mm 124gr. which is my go-to 9mm choice.  I appreciated Sam G. sharing an inside look at the current pricing, so I'm posting that specific comment here. As a U.S. family-based business I'm hoping SGAmmo stays viable for the foreseeable future.

1000 Round Case - 9mm Luger CCI Blazer Brass 124 Grain FMJ Ammo - 5201

$259.80 Each - Free Shipping

Great deal on 9mm Blazer Brass Ammo. We net a profit of around $12.50 a case on this ammo once we pay the shipping and other fixed costs associated to the sale. I've been in this business for 22 years and I can say with certainty that it is really hard to make a living and get ahead in business at those sort of 5% margins. I really doubt CCI will drop 9mm prices lower than where they are now and at my super-low profit margins on this item it would be hard to go lower on the price from where it is. Get some while it is selling cheap and I am willing to work for next to nothing.

Bulk Ammo With Free Shipping | SGAmmo.com

• Thanks 2
  • Informative 1

More inside info from today's newsletter.

1000 Round Case - 9mm Luger 115 Grain FMJ - PMC Ammo - 9A

$269.80 Each - Free Shipping

In case you did not know, PMC is the company that effectively brought 9mm prices down to where they are now, bending one of their major competitors to match or beat them when the market slowed down late last year, causing a domino effect where all other factories were forced to follow. If you are one of the people that is enjoying lower prices on 9mm you might consider supporting PMC, because without them it might have not happened.

Ammo Arrivals and Best Deals at SGAmmo | SGAmmo.com

• Like 1
  • Agree 1