jaxlinllc

NO LONGER AVAILABLE PLEASE DELETE

Springfield Armory XDS 45 ACP, sole owner. Around 500 rounds through it total. Unmodified. Includes (2) 5 round magazines. Original case included. I will be responsible for FFL transfer fee (Buyer must first pay for FFL transfer fee, and upon approval, fee will be credited from purchase price of $380).  Must have valid FID with matching DL and use Keyport Guns in Keyport, NJ for FFL transfer. $380. First to post “I’ll take it” wins the sale. 

EF93D631-7AF0-4462-8F98-154012B575A7.jpeg

68AFFED7-59A2-44EA-9AEA-AC6D15035B6D.jpeg

678773F3-58C7-40C0-BAFD-6D862EAE1799.jpeg

E7B3181F-8294-447F-92B4-C36C6916D98D.jpeg

Edited by jaxlinllc
Price, details and duplicate image.

Hi there and thank you for your interest. Unfortunately it wouldn't be fair to myself or anyone else if I were to pause the listing, but if it is still available when you receive your permit you're welcome to finalize. Thanks!

10 hours ago, Oldmanyama said:

how long could you hold this for me as I need to purchase a hand gun permit?

Hey there Bleach fan.  Technically, you can buy the pistol now, but you can not take possession of it, the pistola would have to sit in FFL jail until you get your permit.  It may be several weeks, or even months before you get that squared away and the LGS  (presumably Keyport Guns) will probably charge a storage fee, on top of typical FFL fees as well.

If you are really hot to trot for this pistol, call Keyport Guns, explain the situation and ask if they will accommodate.

• Like 2