supranatural

Trouble ordering handgun ammo

Has anyone run into problems recently with out of state online retailers shipping ammo to NJ?  I’ve had 2 retailers accept the order online only to cancel a day or so later citing the restrictions on shipping ammo to NJ, incuding one retailer from PA who I’ve had numerous orders of handgun ammo shipped to NJ previously.  Is this a new thing due to Murphy?  Or something else?

I haven't. Just ordered and received from SGAmmo last week. I may have an order into TSUSA this week.

I think your retailers just changed their minds about shipping to NJ. Nothing's changed in that regard.

51 minutes ago, Melman said:

I tried to order some 22lr from Cabelas, Palmetto and some others and they all refused (even though they already had my ID on file).   They said a change in the law prohibits them.

Then IMO they're reading something into the law that's not there.

Try SGAmmo or TargetSportsUSA.

Surprised at Palmetto though.

• Agree 1

I'm not aware of any law that prevents them from shipping to NJ, I've ordered from various vendors that will ship. What I have noticed, is that more are asking for a FPID and DL to keep on file. I won't give my DL but some have taken my hunter's license instead. Cabela's stopped shipping to NJ when they were acquired by Bass Pro. Kinda sad how some of these places that say they're so pro 2A are afraid of shipping to NJ.

19 hours ago, supranatural said:

Has anyone run into problems recently with out of state online retailers shipping ammo to NJ?  I’ve had 2 retailers accept the order online only to cancel a day or so later citing the restrictions on shipping ammo to NJ, incuding one retailer from PA who I’ve had numerous orders of handgun ammo shipped to NJ previously.  Is this a new thing due to Murphy?  Or something else?

Try these guys....I just got an order from them last week.  No minimums and always free shipping.

https://www.bereli.com