Sign in to follow this  
maintenanceguy

Best reciprocity cell phone app

So, what's the best cell phone app to keep us legal in all 50 states?  I have 4 carry permits from 4 different states and I know which states I can carry in.  I don't always know what the rules are for each state.  Theaters? Restaurants that serve alcohol? Museums? State Parks?  Duty to inform?  Etc.

What app makes it really easy to brush up on each states rules as soon as you cross the border?

But I'm looking for more than just reciprocity.  Can I carry in a restaurant that has less than 50% of it's revenue from alcohol sales?  On a playground?  Those quirky details of each states laws is what I'm looking for.  If I can carry in a particular state, I still need to know where I can and can't carry there.

12 hours ago, maintenanceguy said:

But I'm looking for more than just reciprocity.  Can I carry in a restaurant that has less than 50% of it's revenue from alcohol sales?  On a playground?  Those quirky details of each states laws is what I'm looking for.  If I can carry in a particular state, I still need to know where I can and can't carry there.

Covers everything you are asking about:

https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/resources/ccw_reciprocity_map/