GRIZ

15 rd Magpul AR Magazines

If the one's you saw at Tip's are like the ones I bought from them, they are not like the current PMAGs PK90 is selling. They are 30 round bodies chopped down to hold 15 rnds. I have a couple.. they're nice.. but not worth 40 bux in my opinion. You're much better off going with PK90's current batch (20 round body modified to hold 15 rounds).

I could be mistaken about this, but I vaguely remember reading on another forum, that Henderson Defense will modify AK mags to hold 15 rnds. May be worth shooting them an email or giving them a call to see if they'll do it

also picked up a couple from paul.. they are awesome..

I got mine in Hackettstown. I believe they are the same as Arms and Ammo's. Mine came with the anti- tilt follower. Very cool. The ones I bought from Midway for $40 bucks apiece don't have that feature and you have to be sure to tap the mags before you use them.

Haha, I was always taught to slap the mag in the hand-- all the rest was Hollywood :lol: . Seriously though, I slapped the mag (this was in BCT where all our gear was Desert Storm-era) against my helmet for kicks at the range, and half of ammo popped out like one of those party favors. I ended up getting smoked by the DS as he was laughing uncontrollably.

I recently had a great day at the range. I shot my friends 300 win mag and got scope eye, then banged the ar mag against my my head which is only a chrome dome! :oops:

haha is that why you you are studdering? Sounds like a hellova time!!! But hey, at least you were out shooting! ;)