charleslee

City recommendations pls.

Haven't been in that area in awhile.....but I used to live in Medford.  Its only a couple towns over from Mount Holly; but given the choice, I'd go there rather than Easthampton or Mount Holly.

There are several nice apartment complexes - I was in the Cedars - off Route 70, back 35-40 years ago.

13 hours ago, W2MC said:

Haven't been in that area in awhile.....but I used to live in Medford.  Its only a couple towns over from Mount Holly; but given the choice, I'd go there rather than Easthampton or Mount Holly.

There are several nice apartment complexes - I was in the Cedars - off Route 70, back 35-40 years ago.

even in medford, it's a good chance that an apt complex went down the pooper.

6 hours ago, 1LtCAP said:

even in medford, it's a good chance that an apt complex went down the pooper.

Good point.  An apt complex that went down the pooper may account for a lot of the crime. For example I heard a stat that if NYC could get 3000 career criminals off the street permanently as they are responsible for 80% of the crime in NYC.

Bragg's, no bail, no prosecution policies may have upped that number.

15 minutes ago, GRIZ said:

Good point.  An apt complex that went down the pooper may account for a lot of the crime. For example I heard a stat that if NYC could get 3000 career criminals off the street permanently as they are responsible for 80% of the crime in NYC.

Bragg's, no bail, no prosecution policies may have upped that number.

yea. apt complexes over time draw a town down. it happened to my town, it's happening to a neighboring town.......it seems to happen in most apt complexes. maybe not right away, but it happens. usually over a period of 20 to 40 years. which relatively speaking is pretty fast

On 3/26/2023 at 8:14 PM, W2MC said:

I lived in Cedars at Medford Jan 2019 - June 2020. I loved it there, moved for work out of the state for 2 years and when I came back I went to a different area closer to family. But I loved Medford! It's the nicest town in the area. Parts of Mt. Laurel would be my second favorite. Mt. Holly is a bit rough in parts, same as Cherry Hill. The amptons are all mostly pretty good too

Also, read up over on City-data.com the sire has great statistics on all towns and the forums (use the search, lottss of info there) are very useful