Sign in to follow this  
Malice4you

Printable Targets

Had a discussion with someone today at the range about a target I had designed, and he thought would be useful.  Coulda sworn I'd uploaded some here before, but I can't find some of my more recent targets on here.  This is a mix of 31 targets that I've made up for myself and friends.

These were mostly designed for precision rimfire rifles at 25, 50, or 100 yards (though I had 50 yards in mind for most of them, and you may use them at whatever range challenges you). Some targets were designed for plinking, while others were designed to be a challenge for guns and shooters capable of sub-MOA shooting.  A number of targets are "Know Your Limits" type - where the scoring severely penalizes misses.

If competing among friends with these targets, make sure all shooters are using the same target version (the version name is usually between the practice area and scored shooting area, i.e. KYL33 R3 scoring is different from KYL33 R4, despite looking very similar).

The first page has instructions for printing, but I will repeat here: DO NOT scale the page to fit, even if your print dialog says the page is larger than the printable area.  Nothing particularly critical is within 1/4" of the edge and most printers will not cut anything off, so be sure to print actual size, 100%.  Failure to do so will likely make any measurements listed incorrect, and will make the targets more challenging.

I use a laser printer and heavier paper - 28-32lb paper is much more expensive, but tends to be less prone to tearing and is usually easier to score.

Hope you enjoy these

targets_mix_31.pdf

• Thanks 1