Lorenzo

Appointments for dropping off out of state applications

Can anybody tell me how long you waited to get an appointment to DROP OFF your application at a state trooper station?

I put my name on the list and waited for a response. 

When I received an email to set up an appointment the box opened and stated that there were no appointments available?

Anybody?

Thanks Maintenance guy,

I'm not sure i phrased my question properly. 

I'm wondering if anybody has any information or experience dropping off their application for out of state residents ccw permit.

I have everything in order but we are told NOT TO drop off applications without an appointment. 

I submitted a request online for an appointment approximately 1 month ago but no luck as of yet.

1 hour ago, Lorenzo said:

Thanks Maintenance guy,

I'm not sure i phrased my question properly. 

I'm wondering if anybody has any information or experience dropping off their application for out of state residents ccw permit.

I have everything in order but we are told NOT TO drop off applications without an appointment. 

I submitted a request online for an appointment approximately 1 month ago but no luck as of yet.

I'm serviced by a State Police barracks as well.  I recommend stopping in, in person, to schedule as future appointment.  It should take all of two minutes and you can make a note the person you talked to.  All troopers wear a metal name plate on their uniform.  If for some reason they won't talk to you because you walked in, then I would notify the ANJRPC Strike Force.

Thanks dilbert1967,

It's all a bit confusing?

I just want to make sure I am in fact on the "waiting" list to drop off my application. 

No big deal,I live in NYC,and as annoying as it is we are used to waiting. 

Once again I just want some sort of assurance that Im not losing my place in line because of some minor technicality.

Thanks!

Out of State Residents:
-When interview appointments become available you will be notified by email.  Do not contact us after you have added yourself to the waitlist.  There is high demand.  DO NOT add yourself to the waitlist more than once.  Please make sure each applicant is on the waitlist.
Out of State Residents:
-When interview appointments become available you will be notified by email.  Do not contact us after you have added yourself to the waitlist.  There is high demand.  DO NOT add yourself to the waitlist more than once.  Please make sure each applicant is on the waitlist.