WVPRO2APanther

New Member from West Virginia Eastern Panhandle.

Hello everyone. I’m a new and just joined the forum. I came across you guys some months ago when I submitted my NJ PTC in November. I’m part of the MDshooters forum as well. Nice to meet everyone and glad that you guys are here and help me navigate through the NJ PTC process and timeline. 

Edited by WVPRO2APanther

Am I misunderstanding... are you saying you recently relocated to our fair state and live here now? If so, my condolences. ;) 

To get better acquainted... pls feel free to share where  you live, where you shoot, and what you shoot. 

And welcome to the Forums!

Update: never mind... I just saw your other post showing you still live in Virginia. What prompted you to apply here? A second house?

Hi Mrs. Peel. As much I love visiting family in NJ, but I cannot do that to myself and live there lol. I live in West Virginia. Also, I'm originally from Philly and still visit my brother and aunties who lives there. Being a pro2a guy who loves carrying; especially, in Philly, I often cross the state line and go to places in Cherry Hill, Camden, Atlantic City, and northern NJ. I hated not carrying my firearm when in NJ. So, I applied for the NJ PTC on November 4, 2022 and found this forum to follow any updates with the new laws and timeline to received the permit. What better place to do that other than here. It is nice meeting you.