Downtownv

Summertime conceal carry t shirts

1 hour ago, Downtownv said:

Bought 3 fit well long length. Highly recommend. I prefer owb carry, these allow you to "blouse up" your shirt

https://www.ebay.com/itm/283128956638

Post what you have found that works for you....

I always has no problem wearing a tshirt concealing a full size semiautomatic.

Discussion came up at work regarding what you carry in hot weather.  Most people carried a J frame iwb.  I said you could hide a 1911 under a Tshirt.  Many said no way.  I lifted my tshirt showing I was wearing a 1911 in a owb.

Unless you insist on dressing like "Mike the Situation" or are tiny, you should have no problem carrying a full size pistol under a tshirt.  

I do like the extra length those shirts have. Not that fashionable but practical.

1 hour ago, GRIZ said:

I always has no problem wearing a tshirt concealing a full size semiautomatic.

Discussion came up at work regarding what you carry in hot weather.  Most people carried a J frame iwb.  I said you could hide a 1911 under a Tshirt.  Many said no way.  I lifted my tshirt showing I was wearing a 1911 in a owb.

Unless you insist on dressing like "Mike the Situation" or are tiny, you should have no problem carrying a full size pistol under a tshirt.  

I do like the extra length those shirts have. Not that fashionable but practical.

Is that a pistol in your pocket or....:o

i'm trying to not change how i dress, because pretty much everywhere i go people know me by looks.....i'd rather keep just wearing normal'ish looking tees. i'm just migrating up to a larger size for the extra length, while keeping a tighter tee underneath to keep the pistol from being against my bare skin/

10 minutes ago, High Exposure said:

I wear the UA heat gear shirts. Light, don’t shift or move, stay tucked in, and the wick sweat away and dry fast. 

OK. you may have just answered another probably stupid question i've had.......ua's heatgear. it's made for summer wear, right? i feel it could be interpreted as being to keep ya warm too.

Heatgear is for when it’s hot out.

Coldgear is for when it’s cold.

I wear Heatgear tops as a base layer all year.

If I’m going to be out in the cold, I’ll layer a light insulating layer like a polypro top over the Heatgear base, then a fleece, then a shell (if I need it). The ability to quickly work moisture and keep me dry helps to also keep me warm.

I use 2X tall t-shirts from kingsize .com decent quality and reasonable when they go on sale. I also have a few of their button shirts They conceal very well. I usually wear an t-shirt with a shirt over that as I prefer OWB.