Mrs. Peel

Concealed Carry for Women... and the Sad Dearth of Good Options

I have not applied for concealed carry "yet" - but I will def'ly be doing so. In the meantime, have been reading all of the related threads intently, have been watching videos/reading articles about DGUs and legalities, etc., and am planning to start IDPA pretty soon as well. So, in my usual tortoise-like fashion, lol, I'm slowly moving towards the CC goal... will no doubt have it sometime this year.

I have been following the recent thread on shoulder holsters... and honestly, I have hesitated to even post about this topic in the past... because I can only imagine the TIDAL WAVE of criticism it will cause (:(), but one of the rabbit holes I've been diving down in recent months is methods of concealed carry for women.  And goodness, what a mess that subject is!  Most of the videos I've seen suck btw - many are done by men who clearly don't have a clue about carrying a purse (good god, man... just stay in your lane, lol), others are done by women who - you can tell just by looking at them - are total tomboys who spend their entire lives in jeans and t-shirts. (Hey, that's fine, but guess what? ...Not all women dress like that).

Guys, let me tell you... I don't like to complain or get into "battle of the sexes" territory... but on this front, honestly, you have it EASY!  It's relatively simple to say "dress for the gun" when you have a man's wardrobe that consists entirely of shirts and pants/shorts!  It's 1000x more complicated for most women (unless you happen to be one of those aforementioned tomboys who already owns a boyish type wardrobe). 

Here's my typical summer outfit (just toolin' around town, shopping, meeting friends for a drink or lunch, etc.)... a casual, sleeveless maxi dress/sundress, usually in a light knit jersey and with a self-tie belt, cute sandals, and if it's really sunny, I add a wide-brimmed hat.  I mean, that describes 95 percent of my summer wardrobe, right there! Literally, my closet in the summer is overflowing with dresses. Pretty much the only time I'm in pants is if I'm gardening -or- at a range - or some other outdoorsy activity. (And I don't even own a single pair of pants with "belt loops" - my closet wouldn't recognize a belt or a belt loop if it fell on one). My cold weather outfits aren't much different - more casual dresses but in heavier weight fabric with longer sleeves, maybe a shawl draped over the shoulders, replace the summer sandals with tights and ankle boots, and topped off with a beret or newsboy cap if it's really cold out. Where, pray tell, do you "conceal" a gun on those outfits? Maybe in the beret? :facepalm: I'd have to buy an entire new wardrobe for all seasons.

Most of us, by a certain age, have figured out what looks most flattering on us (and for a lot of women, that's wearing things that nip in your waist, not that add bulk around the waist) - so "dressing for the gun" would not only be incredibly pricey for me, but it would also have me moving to a less flattering wardrobe. Hey, I'm not particularly vain, but I ask you... who among us wants to spend a bunch of money to look LESS attractive rather than MORE attractive? :facepalm: Even a low-vanity person doesn't find that option appealing!

Yeah, I've read (and been advised by people I respect) over and over... and over... that the much-maligned "purse carry" (oh, the horror!) is actually the "worst carry of all" - but honestly, I can totally see why women end up going with that option, particularly since most women are carrying a purse ANYWAY (and if you're not packing IN the purse, then the purse is now merely an "obstacle" if drawing from your waist). Most purse carry videos I've watched actually suggest that you THROW the purse down... and THEN draw. Yet not ONE of those videos has addressed this: what happens after that? Suppose you're able to take cover someplace relatively secure, and you assess that you can safely dial 911 and report what's happening... well, guess what? You can't do that now... because your phone is sitting however many feet or yards away IN THE PURSE that you just threw down on the ground!  :facepalm: The fact is, the vast majority of these carry methods - IWB, OWB, etc. - simply don't mesh with how a lot of women dress or live their lives. It's frustrating. I don't mean to be a Negative Nellie, but for a wardrobe heavy on "dresses" in particular (because there's no open waistband to work with) it seems there really are no great or even adequate solutions. 

Let the flaming begin!  :rofl:

I wear dresses all the time. It's 2023 Mrs peel.

All joking aside, I always figured it would be easier. I follow lena Michulek and some other Gun tubers and they seem to pull It off. Maybe those Thigh band holsters? What gun are you trying to conceal? I'm not a sig fan but I feel like the 365 would disappear on anyone. 

• Haha 1

My sister went through this for her off duty carry.    There are three options that work well.  The crotch carry holster wich my sister uses in a dress panty hose or leggings holster wich works with everything or a belly band.  Again just passing along experience with my sister

Concealed Carry Gun Leg Holster Universal Gun Leg Holster For Women Thigh Holster Adjustable Ladies Black Pistol Holster
$24.44
EveryMarket
Get it by 4/20

https://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwjUkaq615j-AhWB9uMHHQNqBZcYABAoGgJ5bQ&ohost=www.google.com&cid=CAESa-D2ktxAPELnmKirkX3YMKwWZew05od7UerdX56p2fmy3E-vGc9Q8jj3KnCnOrD8VHeY1-UUZl2l-AGd8V4OSfd0yAlheI8J6tiRnDjXP3LxaiGgkZssS4yRc7833cXdViKjtgr6LCfzgzC8&sig=AOD64_2BVlZLhZUG24ynGii1eODQ3wurpA&ctype=5&q=&ved=2ahUKEwiZlKG615j-AhXtEFkFHRF5Ai4Qwg8oAHoECAYQaw&adurl=

32 minutes ago, Vdep217 said:

My sister went through this for her off duty carry.    There are three options that work well.  The crotch carry holster wich my sister uses in a dress panty hose or leggings holster wich works with everything or a belly band.  Again just passing along experience with my sister

Concealed Carry Gun Leg Holster Universal Gun Leg Holster For Women Thigh Holster Adjustable Ladies Black Pistol Holster
$24.44
EveryMarket
Get it by 4/20

https://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwjUkaq615j-AhWB9uMHHQNqBZcYABAoGgJ5bQ&ohost=www.google.com&cid=CAESa-D2ktxAPELnmKirkX3YMKwWZew05od7UerdX56p2fmy3E-vGc9Q8jj3KnCnOrD8VHeY1-UUZl2l-AGd8V4OSfd0yAlheI8J6tiRnDjXP3LxaiGgkZssS4yRc7833cXdViKjtgr6LCfzgzC8&sig=AOD64_2BVlZLhZUG24ynGii1eODQ3wurpA&ctype=5&q=&ved=2ahUKEwiZlKG615j-AhXtEFkFHRF5Ai4Qwg8oAHoECAYQaw&adurl=

Unless I'm missing something (which is always possible)... I think ALL all of those options are designed to be used in place of a belt but you STILL need to reach into your waistband to draw, isn't that right? So, though they might work with a skirt, they wouldn't work with a dress... I don't see how reaching down to one's ankles, pulling a dress all the way up to your waist (:o) and THEN trying to draw it away from all that bunched up fabric sounds "more efficient" than drawing from, for instance, a cross-carry purse, which at least is more readily reached.

Edit: OK, nevermind, I didnt realize there were 2 links there - yeah, I see the first one goes on the leg. Hmmm... but would still need to yank up and "wrestle" dress fabric to get to it. I dunno! But thank you! I will look at all options!

37 minutes ago, Cheflife15 said:

I wear dresses all the time. It's 2023 Mrs peel. You're right! ...what was I thinking?

All joking aside, I always figured it would be easier. I follow lena Michulek and some other Gun tubers and they seem to pull It off. Maybe those Thigh band holsters? What gun are you trying to conceal? I'm not a sig fan but I feel like the 365 would disappear on anyone. 

I have seen Michulek in videos - everytime I saw her though she was  was wearing pants and drawing from a holster at her waist. But I'll do a keyword search - maybe she has info I didn't come across! And I'm not sure of CC gun yet - I need to buy something new - my 1911 is too chunky and the .22 is not appropriate. I have smallish, and fairly weak hands - but not so weak that I'm considering the revolver route yet. I've called around a few ranges already re: rentals - I'm trying to find ONE range that has BOTH the S&W Shield EZ and the Walther PDP-F available for rent. (Most have an EZ but not that particular Walther which is fairly newish). Both models are designed with, apparently, a much easier-racking slide - and I'd like to do a side-by-side comparison between the 2 and see if one feels better than the other. I know I've shot a few Shields before and liked them. I wouldn't rule out a slimmer Glock either. I seem to do OK with those - I like the light weight. I always like to take my time with a decision like that... so, yeah, I'm thoroughly undecided.

Peel, you are right. We have it easy on this front.

In all the years I have been doing this I have never heard any advice for a woman that wants to carry a gun that was universal. There are so many different (and all glorious) female body types that no one answer is best - let alone options that will work with all of the fashion choices one makes.

I think a multitude of options that cover an individuals most common fashion style and work with their individual body type and lifestyle (job, hobbies, activity level, etc…) is probably the way, but damned if I know what works best.

My buddy Jules had a pretty good system that eventually turned into the Phlster Enigma. That may be a place to start.

Another option that is not always ideal, but may be the best option is either waist-pack carry or if necessary off-body in a purse or bag - but they each have their own set of difficulties and safety concerns to overcome.

But, before you do anything, you need to decide on your particular carry piece. Then work on a total system of gun, holster, and carry method that will compliment your life and style choices.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Women wear pants and shirts just like men.  I'm not trying to be obtuse (it's a natural talent), but why can't women just use the same concealment systems as men do?

1 hour ago, High Exposure said:

Another option that is not always ideal, but may be the best option is either waist-pack carry or if necessary off-body in a purse or bag - but they each have their own set of difficulties and safety concerns to overcome.

The purse option was popular with a few pistol pack'n mamas I knew on the Ruger forum, some brand of purse designed specifically for CCW.  It has a sort of secret compartment ya just shove your hand in.  There was some debate about off body carrying and that purses do get snatched.  It was the only option according to one gal, as she could not handle the weight of a pistol and mag on her hip for any length of time.

47 minutes ago, High Exposure said:

Wow! I thought you were going to drop on me like a HAMMER for even suggesting purse carry! Lol. 

I do prefer the thought of something "attached" to me via some sort of belt "system". But, as noted, for "dresses" that's a real problem. Believe me, I'm not crazy about the purse options either - I already ruled most of those out just from looking at them. Frankly? I would not even consider a purse unless it was cross carry (meaning the strap goes over your head and sits diagonally across your chest). I have owned that style of (non-carry) purse frequently over the years. They stay in place, they leave you hands-free, and they're comfortable left "on" even in a restaurant. Honestly? The other "must have" would be this feature - some of them have a thin steel cable that is stitched in-between the layers of the strap - so someone can't come up and slice through the strap and run off with the bag.

That said, I don't think purse carry is an ideal option for sure... if I were to guess I'd say I'm going to likely split the difference. Get a pair or 2 of pants with belt loops and get a traditional belt/holster, etc.(would be necessary for IDPA anyway) ... but also get some kind of system that would work with all of my existing wardrobe (and that MIGHT have to be waist-pack or a carry purse).  

7 minutes ago, Scorpio64 said:

Women wear pants and shirts just like men.  I'm not trying to be obtuse (it's a natural talent), but why can't women just use the same concealment systems as men do?

As noted, I already have an entire wardrobe - I should be able to find something that works WITH how I already dress.

7 minutes ago, Scorpio64 said:

The purse option was popular with a few pistol pack'n mamas I knew on the Ruger forum, some brand of purse designed specifically for CCW.  It has a sort of secret compartment ya just shove your hand in. 

I've "probably" been on that site, because I've pretty much been on ALL the concealed carry purse sites. I found only a few options I liked. Most were all VERY Western/cowgirl looking - not really my jam!

3 minutes ago, 10X said:

Channeling my inner 13-year-old, this whole discussion makes me think of the Austin Powers Fembots.

Fembots

OMG!! THAT's what I need!!!! :rofl:

4 hours ago, Mrs. Peel said:

Wow! I thought you were going to drop on me like a HAMMER for even suggesting purse carry! Lol. 

I do prefer the thought of something "attached" to me via some sort of belt "system". But, as noted, for "dresses" that's a real problem. Believe me, I'm not crazy about the purse options either - I already ruled most of those out just from looking at them. Frankly? I would not even consider a purse unless it was cross carry (meaning the strap goes over your head and sits diagonally across your chest). I have owned that style of (non-carry) purse frequently over the years. They stay in place, they leave you hands-free, and they're comfortable left "on" even in a restaurant. Honestly? The other "must have" would be this feature - some of them have a thin steel cable that is stitched in-between the layers of the strap - so someone can't come up and slice through the strap and run off with the bag.

That said, I don't think purse carry is an ideal option for sure... if I were to guess I'd say I'm going to likely split the difference. Get a pair or 2 of pants with belt loops and get a traditional belt/holster, etc.(would be necessary for IDPA anyway) ... but also get some kind of system that would work with all of my existing wardrobe (and that MIGHT have to be waist-pack or a carry purse).  

No, it’s not ideal, 100% of the time but it’s an option that shouldn’t be completely ignored out of hand.

I will occasionally carry in a Maxpedition or Vertx sling bag, a waist or fanny pack, and sometimes even a chest pack. If that’s what’s going to fit my needs for the day hiking, biking, or going to the beach, then that’s what I use.

• Informative 1

1 hour ago, Scorpio64 said:

Mostly because clothes fit differently on those wonderful hips and dangerous curves of a lady. Clothes are also cut differently for the sexes. Look at where the waist sits on a lot of men’s trousers vs a ladies pants. Look how they layout the belt. Very different. Clothes cut for a women’s body often times leave a lot to be desired when looked at from the lens of carrying a gun.

23 minutes ago, High Exposure said:

Mostly because clothes fit differently on those wonderful hips and dangerous curves of a lady. Clothes are also cut differently for the sexes. Look at where the waist sits on a lot of men’s trousers vs a ladies pants. Look how they layout the belt. Very different. Clothes cut for a women’s body often times leave a lot to be desired when looked at from the lens of carrying a gun.

How charmingly High Exposure describes a woman's body! Lovely. That's why he's one of my favs. ;) 

But, it's true - when I've seen male friends wearing holsters, because I'm "pear-shaped" (hips bigger than waist & bust), and most guys are pretty straight through the waist/hip area, I immediately noticed they often wore their guns in a fairly neutral up & down angle. I would just chuckle to myself because if I were to wear the exact same belt/holster/gun, it would not lay the same on me at all. In fact, I know my hip would be pushing the barrel away from my body. I'd probably have to have the holster angled (canted as they say) completely differently than most guys would. I think that would be a case for most pear-shaped women - which is a big proportion of the female population.

It's also the TYPE of garment though. As I said - with a dress - you have NO WAISTBAND to work with. That's just a design limitation of the garment itself. 

Vive la difference, I guess! :)

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Tony13 said:

Don’t know if you’re familiar with the you tuber She Equips Herself. Some good videos tailored to carry for the ladies.

Yes, I am! Thank you. Frankly, of all the videos I've watched, I thought hers were by far the BEST on the topic of purse carry specifically... (again, a topic often quite poorly covered IMO). You can tell from her videos she's a real "thinker" - she really analyzes all the plusses and minuses and seems to give a very balanced presentation. I like her videos very much!

I'll share one of her videos on the topic here: 

1 minute ago, 1LtCAP said:

following, 'cause i got no clue where to hide my beretta when i'm clubbing in my leather mini and heels.........

:D

sorry mrs peel.......couldn't resist, lolol

The real question is how are you concealed carrying your club? :icon_eek:

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Mrs. Peel said:

I have not applied for concealed carry "yet" - but I will def'ly be doing so. In the meantime, have been reading all of the related threads intently, have been watching videos/reading articles about DGUs and legalities, etc., and am planning to start IDPA pretty soon as well. So, in my usual tortoise-like fashion, lol, I'm slowly moving towards the CC goal... will no doubt have it sometime this year.

I have been following the recent thread on shoulder holsters... and honestly, I have hesitated to even post about this topic in the past... because I can only imagine the TIDAL WAVE of criticism it will cause (:(), but one of the rabbit holes I've been diving down in recent months is methods of concealed carry for women.  And goodness, what a mess that subject is!  Most of the videos I've seen suck btw - many are done by men who clearly don't have a clue about carrying a purse (good god, man... just stay in your lane, lol), others are done by women who - you can tell just by looking at them - are total tomboys who spend their entire lives in jeans and t-shirts. (Hey, that's fine, but guess what? ...Not all women dress like that).

Guys, let me tell you... I don't like to complain or get into "battle of the sexes" territory... but on this front, honestly, you have it EASY!  It's relatively simple to say "dress for the gun" when you have a man's wardrobe that consists entirely of shirts and pants/shorts!  It's 1000x more complicated for most women (unless you happen to be one of those aforementioned tomboys who already owns a boyish type wardrobe). 

Here's my typical summer outfit (just toolin' around town, shopping, meeting friends for a drink or lunch, etc.)... a casual, sleeveless maxi dress/sundress, usually in a light knit jersey and with a self-tie belt, cute sandals, and if it's really sunny, I add a wide-brimmed hat.  I mean, that describes 95 percent of my summer wardrobe, right there! Literally, my closet in the summer is overflowing with dresses. Pretty much the only time I'm in pants is if I'm gardening -or- at a range - or some other outdoorsy activity. (And I don't even own a single pair of pants with "belt loops" - my closet wouldn't recognize a belt or a belt loop if it fell on one). My cold weather outfits aren't much different - more casual dresses but in heavier weight fabric with longer sleeves, maybe a shawl draped over the shoulders, replace the summer sandals with tights and ankle boots, and topped off with a beret or newsboy cap if it's really cold out. Where, pray tell, do you "conceal" a gun on those outfits? Maybe in the beret? :facepalm: I'd have to buy an entire new wardrobe for all seasons.

Most of us, by a certain age, have figured out what looks most flattering on us (and for a lot of women, that's wearing things that nip in your waist, not that add bulk around the waist) - so "dressing for the gun" would not only be incredibly pricey for me, but it would also have me moving to a less flattering wardrobe. Hey, I'm not particularly vain, but I ask you... who among us wants to spend a bunch of money to look LESS attractive rather than MORE attractive? :facepalm: Even a low-vanity person doesn't find that option appealing!

Yeah, I've read (and been advised by people I respect) over and over... and over... that the much-maligned "purse carry" (oh, the horror!) is actually the "worst carry of all" - but honestly, I can totally see why women end up going with that option, particularly since most women are carrying a purse ANYWAY (and if you're not packing IN the purse, then the purse is now merely an "obstacle" if drawing from your waist). Most purse carry videos I've watched actually suggest that you THROW the purse down... and THEN draw. Yet not ONE of those videos has addressed this: what happens after that? Suppose you're able to take cover someplace relatively secure, and you assess that you can safely dial 911 and report what's happening... well, guess what? You can't do that now... because your phone is sitting however many feet or yards away IN THE PURSE that you just threw down on the ground!  :facepalm: The fact is, the vast majority of these carry methods - IWB, OWB, etc. - simply don't mesh with how a lot of women dress or live their lives. It's frustrating. I don't mean to be a Negative Nellie, but for a wardrobe heavy on "dresses" in particular (because there's no open waistband to work with) it seems there really are no great or even adequate solutions. 

Let the flaming begin!  :rofl:

If you're looking for advice on how best to carry from the female perspective,  I have the perfect YouTube channel for you.

It's called, "She Equips Herself."    And it's hosted by a young lady named "Stavrulo" or Stav for shot. She is of Greek Ancestry but was born and raised in Massachusetts.  But she and her husband (Mike, an active LEO) give all kinds of info. on what wbat weapons to use, how to clean them and, most importantly, what kinds of clothing to wear in different seasons.   I think you'll like her perspective.

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

Three Good options: I have a tactica and it is something you can forget your even wearing it. Sitting standing bending over the gun stays put and never pokes you. I also have a fobus, and a desantis OWB and a J Bullard IWB. None of them are perfect in all positions sitting/standing etc.

maxresdefault.thumb.jpeg.5f46e405e11a820de92a085c78910fcd.jpegwm_7254630.jpeg.95581a6c095734e4693a2d590b9af966.jpeg901e471a8555fb858be6597a600bd00f.jpeg.8626c239e98b666e95ea53288e651a8c.jpeg

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

3 minutes ago, HBecwithFn7 said:

If you're looking for advice on how best to carry from the female perspective,  I have the perfect YouTube channel for you.

It's called, "She Equips Herself."    And it's hosted by a young lady named "Stavrulo" or Stav for shot. She is of Greek Ancestry but was born and raised in Massachusetts.  But she and her husband (Mike, an active LEO) give all kinds of info. on what wbat weapons to use, how to clean them and, most importantly, what kinds of clothing to wear in different seasons.   I think you'll like her perspective.

Yeah, you probably just logged on and are doing a quick reply... and thank you for that! But, if you look upthread... you'll see that YES, I have watched her videos... and I fully agree, she's putting out some of the better content on this topic! I like her videos a lot.

That said, it's still a lot more complicated AND EXPENSIVE if you have to adapt around a woman's varied wardrobe. I kind of chuckle (and cringe) when I see the prices of some of those carry garments designed for women - holy kamoley! - and it looks like she owns a whole BUNCH of items (some of which she bought herself). It's just dizzying options... but none that will do everything. So yeah, I do stand by my original statement that you guys have it so much easier equipping yourselves for concealed carry  - due to your relatively uniform, simple type of wardrobe! I think for a lot of guys it's "Belt & holster, maybe a new type of t-shirt. Done, done and done!" I could only hope it would be that simple and inexpensive ...! I can see I'll be shelling out in a few different ways above and beyond that. Ugh.

3 minutes ago, Downtownv said:

Three Good options: I have a tactica and it is something you can forget your even wearing it. Sitting standing bending over the gun stays put and never pokes you. I also have a fobus, and a desantis OWB and a J Bullard IWB. None of them are perfect in all positions sitting/standing etc.

You just wanted to post some bra pics admit it :D

• Haha 4

15 minutes ago, Mrs. Peel said:

Yeah, you probably just logged on and are doing a quick reply... and thank you for that! But, if you look upthread... you'll see that YES, I have watched her videos... and I fully agree, she's putting out some of the better content on this topic! I like her videos a lot.

That said, it's still a lot more complicated AND EXPENSIVE if you have to adapt around a woman's varied wardrobe. I kind of chuckle (and cringe) when I see the prices of some of those carry garments designed for women - holy kamoley! - and it looks like she owns a whole BUNCH of items (some of which she bought herself). It's just dizzying options... but none that will do everything. So yeah, I do stand by my original statement that you guys have it so much easier equipping yourselves for concealed carry  - due to your relatively uniform, simple type of wardrobe! I think for a lot of guys it's "Belt & holster, maybe a new type of t-shirt. Done, done and done!" I could only hope it would be that simple and inexpensive ...! I can see I'll be shelling out in a few different ways above and beyond that. Ugh.

I think, perhaps, a lot of what she offers is done via "sponsorships."   She's paid to endorse certain things, and I guess that's why she has so much.  But what she endorses is very good stuff.  For example, I have one of these "Vaultek" quick access safes that she endoresed: I got the one she's demonstrating.

As for "expense,"  I don't think either gender has cornered the market on that. We have a ton of different holsters, a ton of different belts (and they can run $100+ ), and other things.  

• Agree 1

18 minutes ago, Downtownv said:

Three Good options:

Thank you... I'm probably not explaining myself properly though! A lot of the options you guys are sending are great for "separates" - in other words a top + a skirt (or pants). My issues is that most of my wardrobe is comprised of DRESSES (a one-piece garment), not separates! So there's no accessible waistline. So, I can't just "yank up the shirt hem" and grab the gun from the holster - which is what all three of those designs require. Noooo... I'd have to bend down, grab the hem of my dress, shimmy the entire dress up above my waist, flash my whole body (why...hello, everyone! I'm here to help!) just in order to access the gun.  :facepalm: That is not only... well, more than a bit rude, lol... but it's entirely impractical and time-consuming and risky (trying to draw around a bunch of bundled up fabric, etc.). IMO, it's a "no go". So, that's why I was saying - dresses are just ONE reason why women carrying concealed is a tad more complicated.

And I agree with @Krdshrk... and seeing your reply, we now know more about you than we needed to, lol. That said, he was posting a different type of undergarment shot - so not in a position to criticize you. I swear, all threads, left unattended, eventually lead to bathroom humor or smut around here... I swear, what is WITH you guys? :rofl:

2 minutes ago, HBecwithFn7 said:

As for "expense,"  I don't think either gender has cornered the market on that. We have a ton of different holsters, a ton of different belts (and they can run $100+ ), and other things.  

I just think it's a little easier for a guy to keep the purchases more limited if he wants to carry for his existing (simple) wardrobe (shirt/pants/shorts)... as opposed to a woman equipping herself to carry with a wardrobe of MUCH more variety than that - because she has to get arguably MORE "carry equipment" - something that works for a dress, something else that works for separates, etc., etc.). 

That said, we totally agree... it's not CHEAP for anyone! Quality gear is expensive, period!!!

9 minutes ago, Mrs. Peel said:

And I agree with @Krdshrk... and seeing your reply, we now know more about you than we needed to, lol. That said, he was posting a different type of undergarment shot - so not in a position to criticize you. I swear, all threads, left unattended, eventually lead to bathroom humor or smut around here... I swear, what is WITH you guys? :rofl:

Well Mrs. P, quite frankly, that's the way we  MOST of Us are wired!:hi:

There are a lot of "Thigh Holsters" out there for you classy girls that wear dresses. Do you want some of those pics?:icon_mrgreen:

26 minutes ago, Downtownv said:

maxresdefault.thumb.jpeg.5f46e405e11a820de92a085c78910fcd.jpegwm_7254630.jpeg.95581a6c095734e4693a2d590b9af966.jpeg901e471a8555fb858be6597a600bd00f.jpeg.8626c239e98b666e95ea53288e651a8c.jpeg

that bellyband option looks like a good option for skinny dudes too......