Matthew Lutz

WTS TWO (2) Stevens 320 Security Pump +Ammo $400

Looking to sell TWO Stevens 320 Security pump shotguns. Both come as pictured in the photo with +1 round extensions, light mounts, and NcStar side saddles. These shotguns are functionally identical, except that one has a pistol grip and the other doesn't. Safe queens, never fired'em. Comes with 140 rounds of "American Sniper" 2 3/4 inch slugs (they were on sale, what can I say?), as well as 100 rounds of Wolf 2 3/4 inch 9 pellet 00 buckshot. $400 FIRM for everything. Right now I am trying to unload this all in one shot so I don't have to make multiple trips. If I end up sitting on it for a while, then I might reconsider splitting it up. But, as of right now, if you reply with "I'll take it," that means you'll take ALL of it at the agreed upon price of $400. I'll meet you at an FFL halfway between us to do the transfer of the shotguns. Alternatively, if the buyer is a law enforcement officer, I can do a person to person transfer with no FFL.

First person to post "I'll take it" wins the sale.

Shotguns.jpg

ammo.jpg

• Like 2