Legacy collectibles in PA usually has a lot of them in various price ranges. The prices on these have really been going up in the past few years. A decent magazine mismatch is well over $2k now 

I have a very nice 1936 with 2 correct type but mismatched magazines I would consider letting go for $3k

On 5/8/2023 at 1:44 PM, BMWR12 said:

Legacy collectibles in PA usually has a lot of them in various price ranges. The prices on these have really been going up in the past few years. A decent magazine mismatch is well over $2k now 

I have a very nice 1936 with 2 correct type but mismatched magazines I would consider letting go for $3k

Yeah I’ve noticed that. Unfortunately I’m behind the ball with a lot of the milsurp stuff so I figured I’d try and grab one now vs waiting. And okay I’d definitely be interested. Let me try and sort a few things out and sell off a a rifle I don’t use and see what I get for it. I appreciate the reply 

Legacy Collectibles is where I would go to buy a Luger P-38 or whatever WW2  pistol. His prices are definitely fair and Tom is a stand up guy,  he stands behind everything he sells and doesn’t sell anything that's intentionally misrepresented . Buy once cry once. If history is an indication for the future you’re going to be able to sell it in 20 years for 3 times what you paid for it today . Good luck I hope you find something nice.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By medic2264
      WTS M1 GARAND CORRECTED MAY 1943
      RECEIVER SA 1.5 million, no pitting
      BOLT 12SA "B3" heat lot
      STOCK SA/EMcF with crossed cannons and serif "P"
      BARREL SA 05-1943 TE 2.5 ME 3
      GAS CYLINDER narrow base w/ worn finish
      FRONT SIGHT SA
      GAS SCREW single slot
      GAS LOCK beveled edge
      REAR SIGHT  SA lockbar (round)
      TRIGGER HOUSING 12
      HAMMER SA 5
      SAFETY SA 9
      PLUNGER with wings
      TRIGGER GUARD milled
      FOLLOWER SA 11
      FOLLOWER ROD SA short fork
      OP ROD SA 6 no relief cut
      SLING Leather Reproduction 1944
      $2500 $2250 $2000 final price drop
      BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL TRANSFER FEES
      I am in Monmouth County
      The first "I'LL TAKE IT" followed by a PM gets it

If you have an questions send me a PM

• By 8lbsledge
      Looking to sell 1940 dated, Sniper marked Tula Mosin-Nagant with 40rd of Yugoslav Surplus LPS ammo with 2 clips. Rifle began it's life from the factory as a PEM pattern sniper rifle, sporting a copy of a German ZF-39 scope on a side mount. After the war, it was decommissioned and placed in a laminate stock, with the optic removed. Despite the stock replacement, the buttplate was retained from the original stock, and is numbered 217 like the rest of the parts. Rifle functions, and shoots fairly well, and the bore is in good shape. Photos provide proof of previous optic mount.
      Included: Rifle, 40rd surplus ammo, 2 clips
      Price for all pictured: $550 cash

Located in Warren county, will not drive further than 45min from washington

• By jt52
      Looking to get my hands on a BAR to further my addiction of WW2 era firearms. I would be cool with a non firing replica possibly. If you have anything or know of anyone selling let me know!

• By jt52
      Looking for k98 rifles, stock, parts, etc.
      *Main goal currently is tracking down a pre, wartime, or post war German scope for a sniper build....preferably low/high turret*
      *Really looking for fixer upper rifles but wont turn down a nice complete rifle*
    • Have you done any research into the cost and licensing requirements to run a repeater? We own some mountainous acreage in a very rural part of Virginia RIdge and Valley country that serves as vacation place and potential SHTF retreat. We get mediocre cell phone coverage (US Cellular only) and nothing else. I have thought of putting an antenna tower up the hill a ways (we own nearly to the top of the ridge. I wouldn't do it just for Ham or GMRS radio, but if I could get expanded cell coverage, and/or satellite internet (Dish or Starlink) as well, from one tower, I might go for it. ==== sorry, didn't  intend to hijack the thread ====
    • The biggest problem with this announcement is that the FBI has proven itself to be completely untrustworthy, but it is the agency charged with keeping the public informed about such developments. So, this is something that Wray and the FBI want us to believe, because they are convinced that is in their best interests that we do so. But how much objective truth is there to it? Are Biden's enviro-Nazi puppeteers planning to sabotage the internet and what is left of our petrochemical production capability and somehow false flag attribute that attack to the Chinese? Unlikely, but it's terrible and damning that I even need to seriously consider that possibility. It's a dilemma. Reminds me of an old Star Trek TV episode where Kirk short-circuits some robotic adversary by telling it, "I always lie. Listen very carefully. I am lying to you..." Personally, I'll wait until I see some corroboration of this from something that I regard as a trusted source (and those are few and far between these days) before I buy it.
    • After Karina, there where laws passed to prevent the seizure and confiscation of legally owned firearms during an emergency.   Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act H. R. 5013 - Disaster Recovery Personal Protection Act of 2006 (known as the Vitter Amendment) H. R. 5441