Legacy collectibles in PA usually has a lot of them in various price ranges. The prices on these have really been going up in the past few years. A decent magazine mismatch is well over $2k now 

I have a very nice 1936 with 2 correct type but mismatched magazines I would consider letting go for $3k

On 5/8/2023 at 1:44 PM, BMWR12 said:

Legacy collectibles in PA usually has a lot of them in various price ranges. The prices on these have really been going up in the past few years. A decent magazine mismatch is well over $2k now 

I have a very nice 1936 with 2 correct type but mismatched magazines I would consider letting go for $3k

Yeah I’ve noticed that. Unfortunately I’m behind the ball with a lot of the milsurp stuff so I figured I’d try and grab one now vs waiting. And okay I’d definitely be interested. Let me try and sort a few things out and sell off a a rifle I don’t use and see what I get for it. I appreciate the reply 

Legacy Collectibles is where I would go to buy a Luger P-38 or whatever WW2  pistol. His prices are definitely fair and Tom is a stand up guy,  he stands behind everything he sells and doesn’t sell anything that's intentionally misrepresented . Buy once cry once. If history is an indication for the future you’re going to be able to sell it in 20 years for 3 times what you paid for it today . Good luck I hope you find something nice.