Sign in to follow this  
45Doll

Newsmax "2A Tuesdays"

I just came in from working outside, and Newsmax was on the kitchen TV. (Bye Bye Fox News.) The sound was muted but there was some government official on the screen holding an AR, and the chyron said "Sen. Makes Ridiculous Claims About Guns". So I rolled the DVR back and watched the preceding several minutes.

It was the Carl Higbie Frontline show which runs from 5 to 6 PM. Apparently Newsmax has started "2A Tuesdays" when they will highlight the progressive ignorance and lies about firearms and shooting. In this clip, CA State Senator Kevin DeLeon, with a solemn face, held up what appears to be an AR pistol (or SBR, not sure), solemnly proclaiming that "This is a ghost gun. It has the ability, with a .30 caliber clip (SIC) to disperse 30 bullets within half a second. 30 bullets, withing half a second!"

I was so scared I almost turned off the set. But then Cam Edwards and David Lombardo (a ballistics and firearms expert) came on and a reasonable panel discussion commenced, so I calmed down. Boy, that was a close one!

Anyway, I'll have to check out some more programming tonight. 2A Tuesdays might be an interesting marketing opportunity.

• Like 2
  • Informative 1