Downtownv

NJ Senate president just gave gun owners new ammo in their challenge to state's carry laws

NJ Senate president just gave gun owners new ammo in their challenge to state's carry laws

By Cam Edwards | 9:30 AM on May 23, 2023

While the fight over New Jersey’s concealed carry laws moves to the Third Circuit Court of Appeals, the head of the New Jersey Senate is giving gun owners a new bit of legal ammunition in their quest to get rid of the “gun-free zones”, draconian application requirements, and costly fees associated with obtaining a carry license.

In an interview with the New Jersey Globe, Senate President Nicholas Scutari said he still believes the post-Bruen carry restrictions imposed by lawmakers will survive court scrutiny, even though U.S. District Judge Renee Marie Bumb has slapped an injunction on many of the law’s requirements. But if the courts ultimately side against the state, Scutari says lawmakers will simply try again.

https://bearingarms.com/camedwards/2023/05/23/nj-senate-president-just-gave-gun-owners-new-ammo-in-their-challenge-to-states-carry-laws-n70753?utm_source=badaily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl&bcid=00ea90fbf351bbfd29c96affd26f2dca49954a466ec9e3e8139f308bd8a1cb93

Nicky boy, When digging a hole for yourself, consider putting down the Shovel!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe this little panty waste got a NJ Permit to Carry when nobody ever got one.