Redeye65

Primary Arms Micro Prism

Installed a red dot on my Zastava 7.62x39, it was ok, not a huge fan of red dots, my eyes are not the greatest and no magnification doesn’t help, didn’t want to install a scope, the rifle is heavy enough without one, decided on the 3x micro prism, sighted it in this morning, ran 100 rounds with it, very impressed, the chevron is awesome, clear and super easy to pick up. The raptor reticle is minimalist enough for my taste, the green chevron is much easier for me than red, ranging, windage built in, 3x is just enough for me to stretch some shots and not to much for in close, once dialed in for my eyes no glasses needed. The amount of mounting options they include is fantastic, very happy with the purchase. Anyone else use one of these?

I have several of their red dots and have had no complaints other than my eyes are terrible and the dot is a smear, distance with the RD is a challenge, but this micro prism blows it out of the water for me vs a red dot.