matt6669

Monthly Clay Bird Shooting event at the Ridge

Jeep is packed and ready to go - turns out my hard cases dont fit in the back so had to put the seat down - time to get some soft cases. Gonna head out around 11:15-11:20 just to make sure I get there on time since I have a bad habit of getting lost (even with the gps :lol: ). GPS says it's gonna take about 45 minutes... google maps says an hour. we'll see. anyway, see you all there.

-Pete

ETA - I'm bringing the AR, 2 18.5" shotguns, and the Glock 19 with .22 conversion. 75 rounds #8, 300 .22, about 100 rounds .223, and 100 9mm. Dont really expect to get thru all that, but I brought extra to cover all the bases 8-)

I'm in the parking lot.. Not sure its the right one tho lol I think its the lot by the centerfire range. Still have a few min before its 1230, so ill just try to look inconspicuous (prob spelled that wrong)

OHHHH thats right you traded it in for your cash for clunker I totally forgot. What did you buy now???

Kia Soul.

Never saw one of those yet. How do you like it?

And it was an awesome turnout today. Check the other thread for more information. I will be starting a new Monthly clay bird thread end of next week to get the ball rolling for the next one.

Thanks again guys for making it such a good time!

ps Rich, you never broke out the .243, I feel jipped :)