Caine

Do all Dick's Sporting Goods stores in NJ sells guns?

Sorry if this is the wrong section for this, but wasn't sure where else to put it. Pretty much what the subject says... do all the Dick's stores in NJ sell guns? Or more specifically the ones in Rockaway, East Hanover, and Woodbridge? Do they usually have a decent selection of firearms?

Thx

Any updates on this? As I posted on another thread, I was at the Dick's in East Hanover recently (I said Whippany in my other post, but I think it was probably EH), and did not see any. Have they pulled firearms from some of their stores (not talking about that whole "black rifle" thing)?

I work right by there now for last 6 yrs and don't ever recall them selling any at all. I've asked them and they did at one point a 3-4 yrs ago but pulled them with no plan on selling there in future. They only carry fishing and camping stuff

Any updates on this? As I posted on another thread, I was at the Dick's in East Hanover recently (I said Whippany in my other post, but I think it was probably EH), and did not see any. Have they pulled firearms from some of their stores (not talking about that whole "black rifle" thing)?

Dick's in E. Hanover pulled their firearms section sometime in 2010-2012 (can't remember exactly when).

Ok, I'm so glad to see that I'm not losing my mind that the E. Hanover one used to sell firearms items! I went in there when it was still there and then went in again this past Saturday and have been thinking I lost my mind ever since.

Paramus Dick's and the Sports Authority at Paramus Park both have long guns and ammo

Springfield on rt 22 sells guns and ammo.

I always feel dirty coming out of Dick's. after their pulling modern sporting rifles, I was going to boycott them and buy only from LGS. But it takes a lot of discipline to make the 90 min round trip to LGS rather than 30 min round trip to Dick's

So there's my confession.

But I still haven't stooped to CTD.

True enough. That won't stop me from checking the Paramus store tomorrow morning since they get their shipments Friday mornings

Last Sunday I went to Rockaway store to pick up some arrows. While I waited for them to be cut, there was at least 20-25 phone calls about ammo in the span of 10 min. There was also a BIG sign standing on the counter "We DO NOT have the following:..." followed by a list of pretty much all popular ammunition.