SickRick

Gun Pictures..... Lets What Ya Got

16 hours ago, Ray Ray said:

Yes sir, gonna get a pair for the black 92.

Someone certainly likes their Berettas eh?  Hows the new one?  It seems slimmer than it's predecessor.  The only thing I could see that i didn't like is that for a grand they still give you that plastic guide rod.  The gun felt nice when I handled it.  I'm hoping Wilson Combat does a version of the pistol.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Rob0115 said:

Someone certainly likes their Berettas eh?  Hows the new one?  It seems slimmer than it's predecessor.  The only thing I could see that i didn't like is that for a grand they still give you that plastic guide rod.  The gun felt nice when I handled it.  I'm hoping Wilson Combat does a version of the pistol.  

In it's original form, the gun has a Vertec grip angle.  But it also comes with a set of Hogue grips that transform the gun into a standard 92 frame.  The guide rod is a non issue.  But I did swap the metal guide rod in the 92FS with the polymer one in the Inox Brigider.

18 minutes ago, Pizza Bob said:

Hope that you didn't go to GFH today expecting to witness that - this is a necro-thread from three years ago,

Yes, but the echoes are still reverberating through the range...

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha 2