SickRick

Gun Pictures..... Lets What Ya Got

J.UNEITL Scope and a custom stock. My grandfather mostly used this Sako to hunt groundhogs in Illinois. He would drive around with it and a sandbag in the back seat of his car, pull of to the side of the road and through the sandbag and the rifle on top of the car. That is until he noticed all the scorch marks across the roof of the car. He was an interesting man. Apparently he was quite accurate at 300+ yard with this rifle. I haven't had an opportunity to take it out yet though.

S&W Model 60 357 mag, S&W Model 638 Airweight 38 sp and the wifes Sig 232.

rev.jpg

Reese nice belly guns. Quick question though, are those glocks (20 and 27) dehorned?

It is a 26 and 27. Not dehorned. They are all stock out of the box. I have no problem drawing with anything snagging being in the pocket or a holster. That little 638 is worn in a Galco ankle holster and you don't even know you have it there.

Now your talking. Those are beauties.

Thanks, There's nothing like tearing up some bowling pins with a .50 cal. It destroys them! :D

I bet they do tear em up. I have nothing bigger than 45 in handguns.

Now your talking. Those are beauties.

Thanks, There's nothing like tearing up some bowling pins with a .50 cal. It destroys them! :D

I bet they do tear em up. I have nothing bigger than 45 in handguns.

357 magnum does a good job on bowling pins, I can't imagine what a 500 S&W magnum would do!

That M1A is sick! And I absolutely LOVE the P7!! That's always been my dream gun even tho I've never even seen one in person

The P7M8 is a great shooter. I had heard myths of how good the trigger was/is but was unprepared. No slack, breaks like a glass rod, it's so good that I actually sucked with it the first few time I was out. I'm still the best with the .45, but that's with 4,000 rounds down the pipe.

Thanks for the compliments guys.

DSC00131-2.jpg

Cylinder, those are some beauties. Every time I see a USP, its stock rises on my "must get" list. I did have a question about your M1, which is gorgeous. Is that the Magpul PRS stock? I was not sure if they were NJ compliant as they do adjust, but they are a fixed length (and only adjust to be longer). I'm assuming it is NJ compliant as I'm staring at the picture now, but I thought stocks had to be fixed in NJ? Maybe there is so much BS that my head is spinning and I'm misplacing facts.

Ok, sorry for the quick threadjack, BTT

Cylinder, those are some beauties. Every time I see a USP, its stock rises on my "must get" list. I did have a question about your M1, which is gorgeous. Is that the Magpul PRS stock? I was not sure if they were NJ compliant as they do adjust, but they are a fixed length (and only adjust to be longer). I'm assuming it is NJ compliant as I'm staring at the picture now, but I thought stocks had to be fixed in NJ? Maybe there is so much BS that my head is spinning and I'm misplacing facts.

Ok, sorry for the quick threadjack, BTT

Yes it is the Magpul PRS. PRS is technically not "Collapsible", which is the operating word. It does not fold and does not collapse, it just adjusts slightly. Perfectly NJ legal. If you've got an AR, it's a great choice. Very solid, nice to look at, and very versatile.