SickRick

Gun Pictures..... Lets What Ya Got

Just picked up my new SA XD M40 from Paul at A n' A today. Looks great, feels better, and in about an hour I'll be putting some rounds through her at the Bayonne PBA Range.

Paul's a great guy; very patient and understanding, as witnessed by the fact that he didn't throw me out of his nicely-stocked shop after I arrived late for our appointed visit;-)

Regards,

Scott

post-3531-0-64351100-1311892182_thumb.jpg

Hi Point C9. Go ahead and laugh, I still love this gun.

No laughing, from people I know that have them they say they are accurate, eat any ammo and perform very well, a very nice option for a HD gun for 2 reasons, 1 they work, 2 when they take it after a HD encounter, you really don't mind how long they have it.

ETA: OH and if you run out of ammo you can beat some with it. :icon_mrgreen:

I'll tell ya , if I didn't have to wait for P2P's I would probably have a few myself.

Harry

No laughing, from people I know that have them they say they are accurate, eat any ammo and perform very well, a very nice option for a HD gun for 2 reasons, 1 they work, 2 when they take it after a HD encounter, you really don't mind how long they have it.

ETA: OH and if you run out of ammo you can beat some with it. :icon_mrgreen:

I'll tell ya , if I didn't have to wait for P2P's I would probably have a few myself.

Harry

Thanks Harry. If you ever want to come to SCFGPA, I'll let you shoot it.

yeah i wanted to share those with everyone.. I saw them and thought wow those are perfect to display my guns while i clean or take pics.. You can find them at Barnes and Noble they are for cell phones or remotes.. but obviously I found something better for them to hold. $10

P1010171.jpg

My latest acquisition and first dabble with the 1911 platform. I shot it for the first time on Saturday and fell in love with it.

Now, I am thinking about replacing my CCW pistol with a Kimber Crimson Pro II. It's a sickness, I tellyou... a sickness!

537849_2050294475067_1775664444_963523_8398171_n.jpg

534834_2050294875077_1775664444_963524_1656742830_n.jpg