SickRick

Gun Pictures..... Lets What Ya Got

The recoil is not bad-- for me. I say that because its all really preference. The .40SW are definitely snappy, but once I became use to the recoil, I hardly notice it anymore then a 9MM-- and it shoots true. As for the Zombie Survival Guide, I needed something to lay my gun on that wasn't already a dark color :lol: -- plus, its a display of its short length

Where did you get those grips??? They are sweet!

The 92 ones are custom made from a member over @ berettaforum.

The 22a ones are S&W made, they came standard on mine.. but they are available on their website. They have really grown on me over the last few months.

I was talking about the 22A grips.

$75.00!!!!! Ughhhhh you just haaaaad to post that pic right?? Now I have to order them. :roll:

:lol: They are definitely bigger then the stock grips, but after a few shoots I really like them. Now the stock sites.. that's another story :evil:

Just don't get mad if you get a call from my wife, yelling at you. I am going to tell her its YOUR fault.

I am sure I am not the first bad influence on this board. There is so much nice hardware, that you just can't help yourself sometimes lol.

Admitting you have a problem is the first step.

Just don't get mad if you get a call from my wife, yelling at you. I am going to tell her its YOUR fault.

I am sure I am not the first bad influence on this board. There is so much nice hardware, that you just can't help yourself sometimes lol.

Admitting you have a problem is the first step.

I am sure she gets mad at me from time to time with my bad ideas. LOL

Tony is gonna get her wrath next....I am REALLY REALLY REALLY diggin that AMT Hardballer 1911. I lookd at it about 10 times already.

well your safe on the amt unless you find one used, amt has been out of buisness for quite some time, if you can remember dirty harry with the amt 44 auto mag it was a short lived co based out of california..

funny thing is myself and my brother both own one and they are consecutive serial #s.

L to R:

S&W 22A

Glock 27 .40

Beretta 92FS 9mm

S&W model 457 .45

Beretta 9000s 9mm

S&W .357 Magnum

Taurus Judge

RG14 .22

Savage .380

Taurus PT1911AR .45

Excuse the simple photography! lol...my skills are not quite up to par with others on here. Maybe I should scatter some bullets around for added effect? It does look pretty neat when ppl do that.

[attachment=0]IMG_0013.jpg[/attachment]

Chad:

Ill take that as a compliment Chad, but i am a professional studio photographer...so i shoot with cameras also...lol...but its all about the guns not the skills here.. :-)

Caine:

Where you get the Zombie book?? ...cool!!