SickRick

Gun Pictures..... Lets What Ya Got

I got the M9A1 about a month ago.  I love it.  I've put about 200 rounds through it thus far.  It's a little heavy, but after the initial shooting session, you get used to the weight.  I've been mulling over some upgrades for it.  I'm going to put in a steel guide rod, but as far as aesthetics, I think I might put some polished cherry wood grips. 

Side note: Sorry about the watch in it.  It's the picture I used for a watch forum I subscribe to .  It's a Sinn U1 in case you were wondering.

My CZ-75B just after getting a new extractor, removing the FPB, and dropping in a SAO flat trigger.

Haven't shot it yet with the work done but wanted to take some shots before it got dirtied up again.

ofbqrV3l.jpg

yeah, i just had the extractor and spring replaced in mine as well (sent it back to CZ for warranty repair)..  what kind of grips are those?  they dont look stock

• Like 1

its  nikel-boron finish called nib-x  I happen to have bought it like this but I know you can get it done

Looks sharp, will look into it. Was thinking of sending my glock to rock your glock for the hard chrome finish. Your finish looks better

I been busy no time for nuttin.. the kid is doing good now just had leasion removed off his scalp that was cancer, should be last thing for him ..

Bob at the marina has not been doing good so that eats up alot of time.

trying to do a few matches this year ill be on hear on and off..

• Like 1

I been busy no time for nuttin.. the kid is doing good now just had leasion removed off his scalp that was cancer, should be last thing for him ..

Bob at the marina has not been doing good so that eats up alot of time.

trying to do a few matches this year ill be on hear on and off..

God bless man, I hope to shoot again with you this summer. Later

Latest pistol purchase...

M&P M2.0 9mm

Awesome.  2.0 is a nice gun, especially for the same money.

the trigger on them is far better than the original.  The serrations.... eh, not a fan... just feel like a little too many cuts..... 

My CZ-75B just after getting a new extractor, removing the FPB, and dropping in a SAO flat trigger.

Haven't shot it yet with the work done but wanted to take some shots before it got dirtied up again.

ofbqrV3l.jpg

how do you like the flat trigger on the DA side?

Awesome.  2.0 is a nice gun, especially for the same money.

the trigger on them is far better than the original.  The serrations.... eh, not a fan... just feel like a little too many cuts..... 

Thanks Maksim!  Yes the trigger is improved but I'm thinking about installing an Apex trigger on it.  I have a Walther PPQ 9mm with one of the best striker fired triggers I have felt out of the box.  I'm debating on selling the M&P to get a CZ...not sure yet. 

8 hours ago, gun nut said:

my new s&w m&p 9mm with hogue grip.

unnamed.jpg

I would advise taking off that Hogue grip.  It will start to slip during extended range sessions and make the gun feel weird.  If you need more traction, get grip tape.

• Like 1