SickRick

Gun Pictures..... Lets What Ya Got

no Dan for once I'm gonna give credit to Ray. His picture is no where near as disturbing as that gorilla!!

And yes my pistol is like 8lbs it'll definitely knock you out if I hit you with it

But the look on that face..........

It's just..........

DISTURBING.

no Dan for once I'm gonna give credit to Ray. His picture is no where near as disturbing as that gorilla!!

And yes my pistol is like 8lbs it'll definitely knock you out if I hit you with it

Like Boris "The Blade" Yurinov once said, "Heavy is good, heavy is reliable. If it doesn't work you can always hit them with it."

But the look on that face..........

It's just..........

DISTURBING.

You know he just made some bubbles.

I really like the Kimber, it's solid and it's a lot of fun to shoot. I just got the 22lr rimfire conversion kit and tried it last night, while not a fun as throwing .45's downrange, it sure is a bit more economical to shoot!

Never heard of that one before... must be a handful to shoot .40 out of something like that!

Especially with that stick crammed up it's a$$.

I really like the Kimber, it's solid and it's a lot of fun to shoot. I just got the 22lr rimfire conversion kit and tried it last night, while not a fun as throwing .45's downrange, it sure is a bit more economical to shoot!

Nice Kimber! Any issues with the conversion kit?

Im a big fan of the Glock, def more accurate with it over the Ruger.

-Scott

Dude, after about 300 rounds my SR9 became a real tack driver. And the trigger smoothed itself out somewhat. The grip is way more comfotable, too!