matt6669

North Meets South!!!!!

Ok boys I wanna get this started now so its set in stone so we have no excuses I want this to be an awesome event and I hope everyone has fun and can make it!

Traditionally the Monthly clay bird meet is the second sunday of every month. Due to this being such a high profile event I wanted to throw out the option of having it either September 12th, or September 13th. Whichever date works the best for everyone will be the date we go with. So lets get your opinions.

Also please post the day that you can come in this thread as well. Thank you!!!

Matt,

First of all, thanks for taking the lead on this. The monthly meet is going to keep growing and will be even more fun as it moves forward, and we all have you to thank (blame) for it's success.

Although I would make it either day, I think we should standardize on the Second Sunday plan. I like the idea of starting a tradition, and since you've done such a great job organizing and pushing for the Sunday as our fixed date, I don't think that should change.

K

Matt,

You have done one hell of a job puting together the Northern Coalition. I keep reading posts that credit your tenacity and commitment to arrange and execute shoots at CR. You and your crew are doing exactly what Maksim had envisioned when he put this site together. Like minded individuals getting together, forging friendships and helping fellow shooters. I can't wait to finally meet you and the rest of the guys and put faces to names.

Tim

This is B.S. because I can't be there. :evil:

Ok poll is closed this settles it, Sunday the 13th it is HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

And to everything else that was said :oops: Thanks for the comments guys, I enjoy getting out and bsing with people that like the things that I do so any work is work well worth it!

And Ken I have a feeling its going to be the Sunday as it seems to be the day everyone can make it, I just wanted to check with the south guys to make sure this day is ok with them so we can get it hammered down in stone so we get a good showing.

I'm on the hunt for a Rem 1100, Tom got ideas put in my head and now I can't stop thinking about picking up one of those sweet babies!!

we'll pick it up and whoever shoots better on the 13th wins it :o

Ok you buy it TB and if I shoot better I take it home with me. Sounds fair. And if you win, you can take it back home, and then you'll end up selling it in like a month or so at a rock bottom price to me anyway.

So technically its a win win for me :)

And Rich, skip that crap. You did so bad in your last one, you might as well just come shooting

I know, It's all about you Matt.

I have a question, Sunday afternoon I stopped at the Spinning Wheel Diner on 22 near Round Valley. My waiter was a young kid who saw my ink and we started talking about The Corps shooting. He said he shoots skeet and wants to get into pistols. I was so tired I totally missed the boat about the forum.

By any chance was it anyone here? Or do any of you North guys know who I am talking about. After seeing pictures he kind of resembles Matt, but you were shooting on Sunday.

Tim....unless you were at the blue oyster, it was not matt...I believe thats where he works. Ever wonder why he has such soft and subtle boy hands? :lol:

tdbt-sx5MDc

Ok its official, I'm skipping Sept's monthly clay bird shoot, instead while Chad in at Cherry Ridge, I'll be visiting Mrs. Chad to show her what these soft hands can do :)

Oh man I am really really looking forward to this, there is going to be way to much bsing, trash talking and fun going on I can't wait.

And 22, I don't even know where 22 is, so I have no idea who that is TB

instead while Chad in at Cherry Ridge, I'll be visiting Mrs. Chad to show her what these soft hands can do

Planning a girl's afternoon out? Lingerie shopping and lattes? Maybe a manicure?

Oh well, it was worth a shot.

The place has awsome food if anyone stops there. We walked in and there were a few workers speeking Greek, so I knew it would be a good place.

Yeah Matt, I can't wait to wipe the floor with you :p When I am done you will wish you were a stain on bedsheets instead of being born.

I really, really need to go practice now. :oops:

Oh well, it was worth a shot.

The place has awsome food if anyone stops there. We walked in and there were a few workers speeking Greek, so I knew it would be a good place.

Yeah Matt, I can't wait to wipe the floor with you :p When I am done you will wish you were a stain on bedsheets instead of being born.

I really, really need to go practice now. :oops:

Oh I can't wait for you to miss your first 5 clays, I might actually fall over and laugh that I probably wont' be able to shoot for the rest of the day.

you better go put a full case of shotsells through your gun, make sure that old shoulder can still take the punishment :)

Who else is up for the road trip? Chad and I are venturing into hostile territory to maintin the honor of the South( although we are both at the top of the South) but none the less we are standing against sarcasm from a guy who is either the devil or really likes reciprocation. Who will join us?

1911fan, are you aut there? Anyone?

well it seems my work has been working. I figured if I bashed you South guys enough you'd finally have to come up North to take care of me. So its a win all around, I get everyone to have a fun time, and I end up taking the brunt of the beating, but thats ok with me if everyone else has fun :)