matt6669

North Meets South!!!!!

I really like shooting at CR in the evening. The place just feels different. Went yesterday (Thurs.) after work with Jordan and Lynn, and met Mark there. Stayed for about 1 1/2 hours and three of us blew up nearly 2 boxes of birds. It was Jordan's first time, and he had fun. Lynn did her thing on the handgun range, and got some private shooting tips from the RO's there. If any of you CR RO's are visiting the forum, thanks. You guys do a hell of a job there, and we appreciate it.

K

Man...... Once I am a member..... I know I am gonna go thru ammo like water....

.... this is gonna get expensive....

I really like shooting at CR in the evening. The place just feels different. Went yesterday (Thurs.) after work with Jordan and Lynn, and met Mark there. Stayed for about 1 1/2 hours and three of us blew up nearly 2 boxes of birds. It was Jordan's first time, and he had fun. Lynn did her thing on the handgun range, and got some private shooting tips from the RO's there. If any of you CR RO's are visiting the forum, thanks. You guys do a hell of a job there, and we appreciate it.

K

This is why I do so much more on the Shotgun range these days. I can burn through 2 mags(30 rnds) on the pistol range in 5 minutes.

Now that Rich got me interested in Mosins and the like, I figure that's a nice slow one too.

K

Take advantage of the ammo sales (Shot shells)at Dick's Sporting Goods Remington Gun Club $5.98/box if you buy a case then Remington has a rebate for $1.00/box final cost $4.98/box.

Also if you have an Entertainment book, there are Dicks' coupons which lower your final cost.

I can burn through 2 mags(30 rnds) on the pistol range in 5 minutes.

5 minutes? That's pretty slow... oh.. wait.. you must be trying to actually hit the target, unlike what I do ;)

Your Glock doesn't make it very easy to hit the target but your AR did just dandy.

Yes, the AR hit the target just fine.. if by target you mean the wood the frame was made of :lol:

Did you see Kingpin? "Man, I can't believe how bad he Munson'd that throw"

"Dude, you really just cained the hell out of your target frame" :lol:

Just picked up a case of Remington clay shot (#8) for 50 bucks. That's 200 rounds of 870 clay shootin goodness!

wait, that doesn't make sense. A case should be 250 rounds, aka 10 boxes of 25 shot each. Either way thats still an amazing price!

Just picked up a case of Remington clay shot (#8) for 50 bucks. That's 200 rounds of 870 clay shootin goodness!

wait, that doesn't make sense. A case should be 250 rounds, aka 10 boxes of 25 shot each. Either way thats still an amazing price!

No, there 20 round boxes. The sale is going on at Dick's in Woodbridge until next Sunday.

54 bucks at Davis Shooting for a case of 250 rounds. Compared to the $9.99/box of 25 at Meltzers I paid last Thursday.

54 bucks at Davis Shooting for a case of 250 rounds. Compared to the $9.99/box of 25 at Meltzers I paid last Thursday.

That's a real good price! Where's Davis Shooting?

That's a real good price! Where's Davis Shooting?

Davis Shooting is in Goshen NY...about a 20 minute drive from Vernon NJ. I think Matt was planning on doing something for some cases. At the very worst, it'll be no more than $54/250+tax which = $59.94 or something.

It was 60 bucks for 250. I paid 53 bucks for 200. Not a real big savings but still a better price. Not worth the trip for me living in Bayonne. Plus I think 200 rounds ought to be enough to satisfy me and whoever else needs some rounds.

It was 60 bucks for 250. I paid 53 bucks for 200. Not a real big savings but still a better price. Not worth the trip for me living in Bayonne. Plus I think 200 rounds ought to be enough to satisfy me and whoever else needs some rounds.

I typically go through at least 75-90 shells every time I go shoot clays. Everyone else probably does about the same so 200 shells is good.

The 54/250 is the every day price. If anyone is having issues getting cheap shells I can pick some up. Matt was going to look into getting an even better price but I don't know where he's at with that.

I typically go through at least 75-90 shells every time I go shoot clays. Everyone else probably does about the same so 200 shells is good.

The 54/250 is the every day price. If anyone is having issues getting cheap shells I can pick some up. Matt was going to look into getting an even better price but I don't know where he's at with that.

It's on my list. I am going to try and make it over their either on wednesday or over the weekend. Monday started school, and I am already wanting to rip my head off :( ohhh well

Will get it done though because I want to get some good deals for you guys!!

M

Take advantage of the ammo sales (Shot shells)at Dick's Sporting Goods Remington Gun Club $5.98/box if you buy a case then Remington has a rebate for $1.00/box final cost $4.98/box.

Also if you have an Entertainment book, there are Dicks' coupons which lower your final cost.

I bought a case at Dicks a couple of weeks ago. After the rebate it comes out to $54 after tax for 250 shells.