matt6669

North Meets South!!!!!

What kind of clay shoot? I am not that familiar with a round of skeet/trap. Which are you planning? I can do Sun.

We go to the range.

We bs around for a while.

We verbally abuse Matt.

We ooh and aah at everyone's toys.

We set up a couple of throwers... some good (Tom's), some not so good (mine).

We bs around a little more.

We blow up little orange clay disks (hopefully) with our toys.

We bs around some more.

We blow up some more clays.

Abuse Matt some more.

We bs around some more.

Repeat as necessary.

Big fun.

What constitutes the "South" ? I figure if I have to ask........ Where I live we call those oddballs in the Pineys southeners.

I think for the purposes of this event, we can safely say anything south of 78, or more than a 90 minute drive to the range, will officially be considered Rebel county.

Can we do it again in October?

The plan is a group meetup on the second Sunday of the month from now on. All will be welcomed.

Dude RT78!!!! I figured you would say the Driscoll bridge. How far is it from the Driscoll bridge? How much to shoot skeet?

It's not an official skeet range. We fling stuff into the air and shoot at it.

To gain access to the range, it's $25/day and being sponsored by someone.

Ok its official, I'm skipping Sept's monthly clay bird shoot, instead while Chad in at Cherry Ridge, I'll be visiting Mrs. Chad to show her what these soft hands can do

Have at it! Some one has to take care of it. :lol: She's prego, if the baby comes out with unusually soft hands, I will NOT pay child support.

She always complains about my rough hands, but I explain to her I am a MAN. I wash cars and work on equipment for a living, I'm not a piano player or surgeon. lol ;)

The south will rise again.

Mr. Matthew....incase your hands are in your pockets, how else will we be able to know who you are when we see you? Have you picked out your outfit yet? Are you going with the super snug sailors uniform or full leather a$$-less chaps motorcycle outfit? Heyyyyy, I've got a great idea...since we are going to be all manly and be shooting guns and stuff, you should wear that cowboy outfit (sans the shirt), with the spurrs and everything, you can show everyone your cute little six shooter!

PRIDE

Ya gotta admire Matt... he's the gift that just keeps giving. :)

LOL the guys are work tell me several things.

1. I make them feel better about their own lives

2. I'm an extremely good comedic relief

My boss tells me:

1. I'm retarded

2. Even if I wasn't really good at what I do, he's still pay me every week just because I bring excitement to the office

:)

Ya gotta admire Matt... he's the gift that just keeps giving. :)

LOL the guys are work tell me several things.

1. I make them feel better about their own lives

2. I'm an extremely good comedic relief

My boss tells me:

1. I'm retarded

2. Even if I wasn't really good at what I do, he's still pay me every week just because I bring excitement to the office

:)

Dude - you spelled that wrong. It's not excitement it's excrement! :lol: 8-)

I really think his wife is pregnant with the postal man's baby, and chad being married is just his cover up!

Whew, as long as its the postal man's kid, and not yours!!! I couldn't deal with raising a kid that could grow up like you! :lol::lol::lol:

HAHAHA don't worry I'm one of a kind. My brother is NOTHING like me so no worries.

So I've pretty much decided, September 13th, 2009 is going to be the set date to let the games begin. I hope everyone is marking their calenders. I want this to be the Event of the year!

HAHAHA don't worry I'm one of a kind. My brother is NOTHING like me so no worries.

So I've pretty much decided, September 13th, 2009 is going to be the set date to let the games begin. I hope everyone is marking their calenders. I want this to be the Event of the year!

hmm, I may be going to Germany then. Ah well. It's not finalized yet though.

If the shoot goes anything like this thread we are all going to be laughing too hard to shoot.

Chad I peed myself with the outfits. Any pictures?

207891426_773fe934b5.jpg

This is my favorite one of matty boy. He's such a diva...look at him pose! You go Girl!!!

2626538643_83c5c50de8.jpg?v=0