matt6669

North Meets South!!!!!

Rich just skip the Tri man. There will be more trust me. On a side note, I've been thinking about doing some tri's next time we shoot i gotta pick your brain about some stuff.

And Mark, I thought you were on my side man, your siding with the south now, oh man i hope you go to Germany now!

Hey guys,

The meet is a month away. Let's not let this thread get too stale or too far off topic. I'd hate to see it fall apart, and let all of Matt's hard work go to waste, just because we burned out the topic before the target date.

So, who's definitely showing? We need to be sure we have enough CR members to accommodate the group making the pilgrimage up North. It looks okay so far, but if the Southies start massing considerable numbers, we may be tight. I'll start the list, just copy it and add your name.

Ken (member)

ETA:

Not only that, but some of the members who aren't participating in the admittedly big fun of bashing Matt at any opportunity may be getting turned off by our apparent lack of seriousness about the meetup. Let's not scare them away.

K

Possibly, and i don't feel like typing everyone else's name :twisted:

ken(member)

Sickrick(soon to be member)

67gotnut (soon to be member)

Caine (soon to be member)

Matt (Member)

Tim (guest)

See, copy, paste, edit. Easy as pie.

So what kind of hardware is everyone bringing? Do I need to bring a .410 for Matt?

I'll most likely bring my 18.5" 590A1 again and the 18.5" NEF Pardner. Not ideal, but they're what I have :) Don't think I'll bring out the AR this time, unless other people want to hit the rifle range after clays.

Wow..... planning way ahead.....

This month the meet time was 12:30 at the parking lot in the center.....

We plinked at the .22 range till 2pm.... then went over to the Shotgun range.....

I think thats basicly a good plan to stick with on the most part....

Some of us might get there earlier..... for instance I plan on being a member by then, and would most likely be at the 50yd pistol range early

So what kind of hardware is everyone bringing? Do I need to bring a .410 for Matt?

please do Tim, I havn't shot one of them yet :)

I'm thinking 2pm was a fairly decent time to meet up for the clay shoot so I'm thinking lets keep it 2pm for clays.

If anyone wants to meet up early thats fine by me. Earliest I can do is like 11:30 due to rowing so anytime after that is good with me.