matt6669

The official North Meets South Clay Bird Shoot

I think the pizza order is a good idea. This way no one has to stop to BBQ, we can all stop, stuff our face with pizza and soda, then continue to miss clays all afternoon. How many guys are coming out? Seems like it's about 15. That's not too bad but we can do alot better.

How many guys are coming out? Seems like it's about 15. That's not too bad but we can do alot better.

I'm guessing a bunch of the local guys are waiting to be sure they're free for the day. There'll probably be a last minute rush of additions to the list. There's at least 3 or 4 more names I'm expecting to see on the list (you know who you are ;) ).

OK Tiny, that is an OK excuse :D Congratulations

Matt, providing we can get a sitter, my wife is interested in shooting as well. That ok?

When could I ever turn down the opportunity to meet beautiful women that shoot guns even if they are already taken. Hellz yeah bring her!!!

Where is everyone, this thread has hit the uber lame status!!

yeah but no on is posting saying they are going. It's beyond uber lame. I was expecting to have ATLEAST 20, if I get 15 I'm going to be lucky. I thought we were a group of shooters, not web shooters pfft

Don't have a hissy fit.

People who want to go will go, and people who don't, won't. You can't force anyone to have a good time.

And besides, it's still a couple of weeks away. Plenty of time.

OK matt, add my wife to the list, kids are going to Grandma's.

What is up with the ammo group buy?

Excellent I'll update the list tonight.

I will know more about the group buy ammo come wednesday afternoon or over the weekend.

M

Wish I could convince my girl to come - she hears "shotgun" and she tunes everything else out. Need to buy more .22s to get her more involved.

Also, updated the list of what I'm bringing in my page 1 post.

Bring her along and let her shoot one of my semi's , they have a very soft recoil ;) .

ok small update. I've been gone so long I have no idea who said they were coming and who wasn't.

I just added Tim's wife to the list. Please check the list, if your not on there please tell me so I can add you.

If you are on the list and you can't make it please tell me so I can take you off.

CHADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD WHERE ARE YOU!!!! ARE YOU STILL COMING!!!!???????

Also Ken, is your Son coming as a definite now along with bandelaro guy :)

Also I ended up going rowing for 3 hours tonight so I never made it to Davis's so I will go saturday

M

Matt et al,

I made a google doc spreadsheet of attendees. It's a live document - you can put your name in there and what you're bringing, etc. and it will auto update.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key= ... ZeWc&hl=en

Wow dan, way to show me up with this nifty spread sheet compared to my craptastic form in my first post.

Only problem is, it won't let me edit anything.

If you can put me down for arrive at 11 and I'll be bringing 10/22, shotty, and hopefully the rifle. I can't believe shopoptics still hasn't sent me my mounts yet. I think I'm going to cancel and order elsewhere grrrr.

Also Ken, is your Son coming as a definite now along with bandelaro guy :)

Trying to get Jordan to commit is a futile exercise. I won't know until later in the week. He just started school and has no idea what his workload is going to be. I'll try to find out if Dave (bandoleer man) is coming. He's going to D.C. on Saturday to protest something, and may not be around. I'll post when I know anything for sure.

Put me down too. I'm not a member and would like to shoot a few handguns before the main event. I'm bringing 2 handguns and an 870 wingmaster.

You are on there already - just added your 'stuff'

Oops, just wanted to make sure. How many guys we got so far?